“Great Thai food”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between Brown and Poplar
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the simple exterior showing on the outside of 2nd St, the inside is fabulously decorated, done with a great asian ambiance. This is some of the best Thai food in the city. Love the crab rangoon with a subtle curry flavor in the filling and the lemongrass soup. I recommend any of the pad thai or duck dishes.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We ordered takeout last night and were very disappointed. Our shrimp curry, which was quite tasty, had 6 shrimp in it and about a tablespoon of vegetables. So we ended up paying $2 or so for each shrimp.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Chose take away option which is super easy online ordering. However, next time will dine in. Nice ambiance with fresh flowers and candles on every table. Tried multiple items including calamari and satay to start. Then a pad Thai and curries. All tasty with very fresh vegies. Be careful on spices. We will go with medium next time and more spice on side.

circlesphilly, Public Relations Manager at Circles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thank you so much for ordering at Circles. We would to have you in our location. Brings your family and friends.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

When I first moved into my apartment and didn't have cook wear yet, I ordered from Circles at least 2-3 times a week, easy. The spicy chicken pad Thai, calamari (which doesn't travel well) and spring rolls were my favorites. When I met my boyfriend, I added the green chicken curry to the lineup...also very delicious. I'm happy they deliver, but I've gone to the actual restaurant for dinner as well. It's a BYO. They close after lunch and reopen for dinner later. I know this because I've had to endure what seemed like hours in the meantime.

Thank you so much for the kind review. Please come and dine in.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Positives: appetizers were good; the tamarind sauce was excellent. Negatives: snapper was over cooked and barely edible , curry sauce was tasteless. Nice staff made the experience better.

We are sorry your "disappointed" with our meal being over cooked. I will tell our chef about this. Please come back and try it again. Thank you