“Brings the heat”

Sawatdee
Ranked #1,372 of 5,099 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2017

My husband and I were on our anniversary trip and we were walking around looking for somewhere to eat when we ran into this restaurant. Both of us love Thai and it did not disappoint. Everything had amazing flavor. We had the spring rolls, pad Thai and curry. My favorite part is picking how hot you want it and unlike some places they are are not shy. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Delicious & affordable. Plenty to choose for the vegetarians or the omnivorous types. Good service, & good for dinners only due to their late hours of operation. Also closed Mondays!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered food for pick-up, and service was fast and the staff were friendly. My meal (Pad-Si-Ew-Moo) was delicious! Even in a take-out container, presentation was taken into consideration, which I appreciate. Will definitely order again!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

food was ok. authentic, flavorful, dainty but potion was bit small for certain choices. Great location and could use of better trained servers.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We were a group of 5 girls celebrating our friend's birthday. It is BYOB which is always great. It is small and simple inside but you can smell the delicious food as soon as you walk inside. Service is slow but only because they only have a few waitstaff for the whole place. We went on a Friday and they were working their tails off. Just don't go expecting a quick meal. It was perfect for us because we were all catching up and having a great time, and of course brought plenty of wine which kept us occupied. We shared some apps which were all good: chicken wing special, dumplings, and spring roll. I had the red curry chicken which was amazing. Each meal you can pick how hot you want it, from 1 being mild and 3 being Thai hot. The 1 was perfect and still had kick to it. I would definitely go back and recommend this restaurant.