“Great find and so impressed!”
Review of Fiorino

Fiorino
Ranked #12 of 5,035 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017

There for a business luncheon. What a great Italian restaurant. Everything from service to the magnificent food. The Spinach Ravioli was so fresh and delicious. Eggplant roll parm was made to perfection. Our guests has salmon salad and it looked fresh and delicious. Can't forget the cream of chicken soup. Would love to have taken some home!The Bruschetta served before hand was so fresh and tasty. Can't say enough about this wonderful little establishment. We were early for lunch and as the place started to get busy, they made a point of turning up the ceiling fan for comfort.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Fiorino for dinner with friends. It is a cozy restaurant with a real home style feeling. We were served bruschetta to start and we had the calamari and brassiola for starters. I had the Bronzino and it was excellent, a nice fillet. My wife also had the Bronzino and agreed it was really excellent. It is as good as what you get in Europe, where it is caught right off the coast in the Mediterranean. We had no room for dessert, but the dessert menu was extensive.
The restaurant is BYOB, and they open the bottles as soon as you are ready. Service was great and the food was brought out when we were ready. Definitely would go back and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Food was excellent - but noise level is very high. The staff was friendly and service was very good.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Best Italian restaurant by far in Philly. I ordered a tortellini special and brought my own wine since they don't charge a Cork fee. They bring out a few starters like bread and such which are great. For dessert I recommend the tiramisu and lemon sorbet that's served in an actual lemon. The tables are quite cramped up but would definitely recommend coming here as a couple, friends, or family.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

What a gem! I was looking for a great place to take my husband for his birthday. We love BYO"a and when I searched a good one this one keep reappearing! I made the reservation and now I am so glad! We had the grilled calamari and briacola for an app and both were great! For dinner we had the veal pasta special and tilapia both were excellent! Couldn't have been happier with the service ( Kathy"s last night she was great). All in all a great a experience!!!!