“just ok”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went there for lunch I wasnt impressed the place was pretty noisy and more interest in selling drinks than lunch.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere...and good quick good. ..Very friendly waitress named Shannon
Delicious coconut shrimp..loved the smashed potatoes

2  Thank BillieSellers
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Amidst a bunch of fast food restaurants, this Irish pub is conveniently near Philadelphia Mills outlets -- there were limited options for non-fast food restaurants. Enjoyed their chicken panini which was satisfying -- and really enjoyed their homemade chips which were BBQ seasoned

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We came here for dinner and drinks on a week night. There was no wait to be seated. It is a really big restaurant. The menu has changed from a few years ago but they have a lot of options. I got the pork dinner and it was really good. The cocktails were great and they had a large selection of beers. We had a great time and I highly recommend it!

1  Thank TreNiedo
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I go to Katie O'Donnell's every time I'm in Philly. The bartenders know my name and the setting is classic sports bar except nicer. More like a neighborhood bar full of friends. The last couple of times I ordered the Nachos with pulled pork. If you didn't know it, this restaurant has some of the best smoked meat anywhere and I'm from the south.

Can't go wrong.