1,616 results
All reviews penne university club university city great hotel living room room service valet parking bell staff breakfast buffet valet service business center convenient location room key few blocks bookstore wharton drexel
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I accompanied my son as he attended the open house for PennDesign. The hotel was very convenient to the School of Design and a perfect location to explore campus. We enjoyed its proximity to the Penn Bookstore and nearby restaurants and pubs. Also, it was an easy walk into City Center.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank leslie152018
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for your nice comments. We know it's the little things that make your stay more comfortable along with our great location. Hope to see you again soon, Jovan

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Hospitality, service, and community. These are the attributes of the front desk manager and staff that I came in contact with during my one month stay at the Inn at Penn.

I am a cancer patient at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman Cancer Center. I am also founder and executive vice president of DSG, Inc. We have used the Hilton brand for meetings for the past 30 years. Last year, we put on a conference at the Baltimore Convention Center Hilton for 750 people for President Obama‘s national Forum on youth violence, including three Cabinet members and 50 mayors.

In my opinion, the Inn at Penn staff exemplify the best tradition of what used to be the standard in the hospitality industry. From the moment I arrived, I felt welcome. It’s a very hospitable environment. The service was exemplary and consistent. And the follow-through was excellent. This is hard to achieve and I credit the front desk manager, Nicolas Keels and his managers, for selecting and training the staff so well. He also personally helped to set up my computer system, printer, monitor, and Internet connection. Kenyatta Thompkins, the reservations manager, took the time to help me find an appropriate suite, so that I could continue working. And she found rooms for my sister, who had surgery at PennMed for lung cancer, and her family.

The hospital patients, UPenn students, and former employees of the Inn I met all spoke of the Inn at Penn in glowing terms for the service, support, and sense of family. This high standard of service and professionalism is what brings customers back to the Hilton brand.

Many thanks to you all.

Alan M. Bekelman
Founder and Executive Vice President

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello Mr. Bekelman, Your comments about your stay at Hilton Inn At Penn made me smile. We know it's the little things that make your stay more comfortable. I'll pass it on to our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back. Victoria Johnson

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a family members hospitalization at the university of Pennsylvania hospital. It was close to the hospital and was very nice. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. Loved the valet parking, although it was extra. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
jimsalvo, General Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hello Karen,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and would love for you to plan a leisure visit to Philadelphia quite soon. All the best to you and your family.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great weekday breakfast and excellent service! I've stayed here on several occasions and the staff are wonderful. They did a fantastic job during the late March snowstorm. Their breakfast buffet does a great job providing multiple options for all eaters!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello Margaret,

It was a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you to town.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was here for 8 days on business. This is as comfortable and pleasant a hotel as ever I've staged in. The breakfasts offer a great range of hot and cold foods. The rooms are quiet and very comfortable. The staff are very and helpful.

There is good wifi coverage and good speeds. My only gripe was getting onto the internet. Every day, you get kicked off, every day it's a bit of a performance to log in again. This was the case with my mobile phone and with my laptop. Staff were sympathetic but it was a case of 'that's how it works'.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank FC821
Inn-at-Penn-FO-Mgr, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

We appreciate your feedback on the internet service at the Hilton Inn At Penn Hotel. We're sorry for the inconvenience and are currently addressing this issue with our service provider. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope you'll consider staying with us again when your travels bring you back to Philadelphia.