“beautiful building/rooms, great food”
Review of The Dandelion

The Dandelion
Reserve with OpenTable
The Dandelion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 4,491 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Sansom
Reviewed 22 September 2017

we had a really good lunch here. friend had salad I had chicken sandwich. prompt service and great food!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The food and service here was incredible! We sat outside which was OK but it is center city Philly so a little noisy. The thing that saved it was our waiter Elijah, he was attentive and recommended a dish that I would come back for, the Duck Bolognese!

Started with house made ricotta, yes at a British Pub! Then a Bibb salad that sounds simple enough but was incredible and then my wife had lamb shepherds pie (perfect portion size after the app and salad) and I had the pasta , yes 2 Italian dishes at a British Pub!!!

Elijah was great, food was great and the Beer selection was also great! Check it out for yourself!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My boyfriend and I went for dinner at Th Dandelion about a month ago. Everything was stunning. Decor and ambience was very pleasant, service was perfect, and the food was delicious. We shared the bread and cream cheese entree. For mains we had the battered fish and Shepards pie. Portion sizes were perfect. Highly recommend this restaurant for a date night or celebration with friends/family!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

A well-executed British-style pub creation of Stephen Starr. Although it does have an upscale Disney feel (dining in Epcot England), the dining experience is a delight. Traditional and modern interpretations of British dishes are all delicious. My wife and I enjoyed the salmon and branzino - both excellent. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved this place! The roast beef sandwich is a must. I can't remember the name of my cocktail(strawberries, basil and vodka) was so amazing!