“First time”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located at Grant and the Boulevard in the Grant @ One Shopping Plaza, next to Men's Wearhouse. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was OK the drinks where not that great. It was supposed to be a margarita but it taste like juice. The service was OK

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Yes, There is large bar and plenty of large screen TV's. What makes this different is the variety food they offer other than burgers & wings. They have steaks, seafood, fajitas, tacos, ribs,salads etc. Also large selection of beer and specialty drinks.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I was staying at the Four Points. On the elevator heading to my room I made a comment to another traveler saying that I hope the in house restaurant is good. He told me to just go to this place called Miller's, within walking distance. So, since I love trying new places out, I chose to check it out. Its amazing. Two sides. One has a huge bar, light background music, and tons of booths. The other side ( the side I was in), has another huge bar and high top tables, and a few normal tables. The big difference was that my side also had a touchtunes jukebox that I took advantage of from my phone. Awesome sound system if you are into that. I got the Combo Fajitas. They were superb. The service was top notch. So many choices of what to eat as well. Anytime I am in town, I'll be sure to come back.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The food was not that great but it's a nice restaurant. The service was fast. Going during a sports event with all the television screens is awesome.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

They have two sides. One is family style dining and the other gives it the 21 and over crowd. Been here 3 times in one month and the food was good. The drinks are cheap, the service is fast and the atmosphere is that of a Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Chilli's but more Philadelphia feel. Definitely unique but just to give you some idea. Watched the Canelo vs Chavez Jr. Fight here. There was a cover but we were seated and no one bothered us and not a bad view in sight. Definitely a go to in NE Philly!