“Didn't eat there”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 6 July 2012

But sat outside with the Monday $3 Margarita special. Great time. The chips and salsa were excellent.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

My 8 year old wanted a Burger and we thought this place would serve to please all of us. The place looks to be in a bit of disrepair at this point. Because we were out and about in Philly we went to the restrooms downstairs to wash our hands and found them to be unclean and run down and smelled really bad. At that point, I should have probably taken the clue and left but we had already sat at a table. If you look around you will see parts of the place in disrepair and seemingly ignored (a whole chunk of the ceiling is missing with exposed wood), hopefully it's in the process of repair but there was no evidence of that either. The table wobbled so badly I had to keep my foot on it during the entire meal and the chairs were all ripped up and had seen better days. It looked to all of us (including my 8 year old) that management didn't really see the need to keep the place up in the restaurant part. The bar seemed to be hopping with 20 somethings who were drinking so I guess that's where they make their money.

We all found the food subpar. My wife has been on a diet and was looking forward to splurging a bit so she ordered a bbq chicken sandwich. She was regretting "spending" her calorie splurge here for the next few days because her sandwich was not very good. The chicken was kind of rubbery and dried out without any flavor at all. The BBQ sauce containers they put on the table of their "homemade sauce" did not look very appealing. There was coagulated hard sauce at the tops of each container that looked like they had sat uncovered for quite some time and they looked greasy and dirty so we didn't touch them. I ordered the Chicken Quesadilla and found the chicken to be tasteless and rubbery also. I got enough Pico De Gallo for maybe half a Quesadilla - I had never seen so little provided before and was kind of amused. It was maybe a teaspoon of it at best. I ordered a Miller LIte and was told that they were out of it (?). How does a bar run out of probably the most popular beer on the market today????? My son's burger was on a very stale roll (he knocked on the bottom of it and it made a hard knocking sound) that made up about 80% of his meal. he ended up not eating the bottom of the roll, it was too hard. The meat was much smaller than the roll. The burger itself was bone dry and had a sliver of cheese on it that was almost indistinguishable. He ordered it well done but well done usually doesn't mean bone dry. His fries were actually good and well seasoned. The waitress was very good, she was attentive and friendly. I felt bad for her so I ended up tipping her more than 20% because I didn't want her to pay for management's poor choices. Thankfully it's not expensive relative to the Philly restaurant scene but I didn't feel like I got what I paid for either. Overall, Q was a huge disappointment for all of us. If you are looking to throw a few back with a twenty-something crowd, it might be ok but if you want a decent meal, this is not the place.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Good place for burgers and bbq. They make awesome bbq chips. We arrived soon after they opened for the day and there was a strong smell of chlorine bleach in the dining room.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

We just found this restaurant in one of the hotel magazines and didn't know anything about it. Drinks (soda/tea) are not on menu but are $3.00 each. Burger was good. No kids menu available. Hellfire sauce lives up to its' name. Waitstaff was friendly. Not worth visiting again though for us.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I was excited to taste the fall off the bone ribs as described on the menu. What a disappointment to receive a plate of the TOUGHEST baby back ribs I've ever eaten!!! It was nearly impossible cutting through!! Too bad, the atmosphere was nice and BBQ sauce tasty! Do not plan to return--not worth the money!