“Fall off the bone ribs---- yeah right!!!”
Review of Q BBQ & Tequila - CLOSED

Q BBQ & Tequila
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: City Centre East
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I was excited to taste the fall off the bone ribs as described on the menu. What a disappointment to receive a plate of the TOUGHEST baby back ribs I've ever eaten!!! It was nearly impossible cutting through!! Too bad, the atmosphere was nice and BBQ sauce tasty! Do not plan to return--not worth the money!

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I've been to this restaurant several time for Michigan Alumni get togethers to watch Michigan Football games. I went this month for a Michigan Basketball game which was on the Big 10 Network. I assumed this would not be a problem, since I knew they receive Big 10 Network games. Upon arrival, i requested to have the game put on one of the TVs. For some reason, I immediately received a l ot of resistance. For example, we'll have to see if we receive that channel; we are busy right now it will be 2 minutes, and finally, we couldn't find if for some reason. At any rate, I was unable to watch the game. After coming to this place over 10 times, needless to say I was very disappointed. Should have went to another place.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Came here several times in 2011 for Michigan football games and enjoyed every meal. I always get the quarter chicken and grits with the macaroni & cheese as an appetizer and everything tastes fresh and delicious. The service has almost always been excellent even when at their busiest. If you're having a craving for BBQ while in the city this is the place to go!

2  Thank KathrynDeSimone
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Want BBQ, look no further. This place is everything a great BBQ place should be. Food tasted great,service was excellent, and price was very reasonable. It was my wife's birthday and they treated her great, I will come back here for sure, and the regional rib platter great. Only problem, bathroom with very dirty and that should never happen, and they seemed short staffed.

1  Thank bluejeanfood
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Nice fish tacos
Wings mild enough for our kids - can be kicked up as desired
Pulled pork sandwich was average - nothing you won't find in any town.
Good number of flat screens
Yuenling on tap is always good.