2,790 results
All reviewswine hourrittenhouse squaretruffle popcornspa king roomwine receptionspa tubyoga mata pet friendly hotelcomplimentary winecity viewchocolate covered strawberriesmini barevery eveningcenter cityfront desk staffhigher floorvalet parking
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Not much to say about this property except it exceeded our expectations in every way. The rooms are well maintained, comfortable and quiet. The staff is excellent and accommodating, specifically one particular bellman who was very patient and friendly to our young chatty daughter. The lobby is small but they managed to make it feel more spacious than it really is. The wine tasting and popcorn are great touches to the experience of this hotel. We also enjoyed a really nice brunch at the restaurant, where the food and service was excellent. We are looking forward to coming back to this hotel on our next visit to fabulous Philadelphia.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Oscar M, Guest Relations Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Princess1043,

Thank you for the fabulous review and for choosing to stay with us during your most recent trip to Philadelphia. Our team is so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations in every way!

Our team is dedicated to providing heartfelt care and I am glad they delivered on this. We can't wait to have you back in Philadelphia!

Best,
Oscar Murillo
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Came to quietly celebrate my belated bday- after 10 hrs a day working it was nice to relax, Palomar is where I go !!! Caroline was there to greet me w/ a sincere smile and being genuine.She gave me a bday hat and wore one as well. :) LEVELS.!!!
The bellman (forget his name, he had the long dreads ) took my bag up to my room and greeted me with a smile and handshake.. Caroline wished me happy bday and I went to my room, when I got there, it goodies fit for an adult kid that made me smile the entire time. LEVELS !!!!! I received a bday card signed by the wonderful staff- Oscar,Naeema,Wadiyyah ,Al,Diamond, Jordan Oscar (Who's the man) and Kate..you gotta love it like I said LEVELS !!!!!!

The room was amazing, ... I locked myself in the room and relaxed only leaving to eat in Square. 1682 Upon checking out, Mr. Kevin greets me with a hug smile and Kiona (spelling) sealed the deal at checkout, she's super special!!!! All I can say is thank you, thank you thank you....LEVELS !!!!!! Hotel Palomar ROCKS!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Rara1305,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on your most recent trip to Philadelphia! Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY - we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful time with us!

We're happy that the staff took such exceptional care of you and knocked your socks off! We look forward to having you back with us on every birthday!

Cheers,

Oscar Murillo
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a quick on night visit with our 4 year old. We booked a king spa room. Yes. Do this. You want this bathtub. It will change your life. For real. The room had a good twin sized pull out couch (with a bamboo/foam mattress) for the kid. We slept in a pretty comfy king size bed. The bathroom was larger than some NYC appointments I’ve been in. The tub was sooooo deep. The jets were awesome. We ate breakfast in house and that was pretty tasty. Staff were friendly. Our only complaint was it took a while to get the bedding for the pull out (we should have called earlier) but when trying to get a kid to fall asleep that was a little tough.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jessy S, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review, Travellinggrrl! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the King Spa room as much as I do. The bathroom alone is worth it just for that tub! Thanks for your feedback about the bedding for the pull out sofa, we will look at improving our process for that. Please feel free to reach out if your travels bring you to Philly again because we would love to have you back at The Palomar! - Jessy, AGM

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This place was phenomenal! The staff were friendly and super accommodating and the rooms were spectacular! Lots of amenities, and pristine!! Couldn't ask for a better location either!! The valet parking was incredibly helpful as well as there is little to no street parking and as an out of towner- was a little hectic to navigate.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for the great review, daylauracat! I am glad to hear that the staff and valets took such good care of you on your visit to Philly. Let us know the next time you are in town as we would love to have you back! - Jessy, AGM

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good location, walking distance to every things, in a busy street with a lot of bars coffee and good restaurants.
The room with king bed was comfortable and spacious.
The bathroom has a very good products
not in a small box but in the big dispenser.
You can have quality breakfast in the restaurant on ground floor.
The staff are very friendly and nice!
I stayed last year in another Kimpton in DC but this one is absolutely much more better.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for the wonderful review, Carla T! I am glad to hear you not only enjoyed our hotel but the incredible neighborhood we are located in as well. Next time you are in Philly, give us a shout. We would love to have you back! - Jessy, AGM