Open today: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm

from USD 49.00
from USD 35.00
from USD 32.00
1,657 results
All reviews big cats polar bear reptile house swan boats hot air balloon animal exhibits pony rides lions and tigers train ride parking garage family membership answer questions enclosures camel habitat goats aviary
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Philadelphia zoo is a very beautiful, clean well run zoo. Offers a lot of interactive experiences like feeding the larakeets and a very nice petting zoo. Always fun to take a pony ride or ride he swan boats in the lake and don't forget the minaiture train ride. Wonderful place!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Nice family fun at the zoo is always at must with children. My daughter loves the zoo she rode the pony and was so excited a lol pricy to get in but if u like animals great day

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the zoo on a day that was cold. Many animals were not outside in this cold weather like the giraffes and such. The penguins were enjoying the cold outside I’m sure ! Surprisingly the flamingos were out as well. There were several indoor exhibits to enjoy. A few food counter options as well. Loved sitting outside enjoying a snack while red pandas walked by above you in this enclosed metal cage that was above the walking path . Had never seen that before in other zoos. Loved that. Zoo has their own parking lot that looks very secure with a guard at entrance. Short walk to main gate of zoo.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Whatever city my wife and I visit, I always try to make sure i visit the biggest zoo in the area.

Out of all the zoo’s I’ve been to in the US, I have to say this was among the biggest. The animals - for the most part - are given enough area to enjoy, and are entirely restricted to their exhibit area.

Nonetheless, the zoo has a large variety of different species of animals. From a Rhino to orangutans, we enjoyed this very much.

Thank you!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure how much fun we could have at a zoo in the winter. I was pleasantly surprised. We got to watch vampire bats eat and when we were talking to the woman feeding them we mentioned that my son’s favorite animal was the sloth she went and woke it up for him. The sloth had a snack and went back to sleep. That made his day. The only animal we didn’t get to see was the giraffe.