USD 155
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

USD 180
USD 161
Doubletree.com
USD 180
USD 173
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 259/night.

USD 167
Home2.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 251/night.

USD 284
USD 251
Curio.com
USD 411
USD 178
USD 182
USD 160
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 148
USD 140
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 204/night.

USD 175
USD 319
USD 279
1,663 results
All reviewsart barruth's chrisfront deskrooftop poolrittenhouse squarecity hallroom servicemarket streetwithin walking distancesuburban stationcity viewwould highly recommend this hotelbed was comfortablebusiness triphotel is in a great locationhotel staffenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here in March for 3 night and got upgraded to a double suite room free of charge as the lady on reception said it was more spacious. Room was huge with really nice views of the city. Big open window and really comfy big beds. The bathroom was a nice size and the shower was lovely. Based on the pictures when booking i'd suggest we had a room that hadn't yet been refurbished, but we was still really happy with it. Hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. You have the art bar downstairs which has different things going on everyday (there is a timetable in your room) had a drink in there which was good and of course Ruth Chris Steakhouse is next door which is lovely!!!! My partner comes to Philly regularly and says the location was really good. I gathered this myself being a 'tourist' but was nice to know from someone that visits frequently that it was good too. Will definitely stay there again, would be nice to go back and use the pool and bar when the weather is nice!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Bob C, General Manager at Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Natalie, Thank you for your recent 3 night stay at Sonesta Philadelphia! It was wonderful to read your detailed review and that you were very comfortable in your guestroom and experience our signature Sonesta service from our friendly team! Please know all hotel guest rooms have been renovated 3 years ago as we re-invested $30 million. It's great to know our team took such wonderful care of you and that you enjoyed your time at ArtBar and Ruth's Chris. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Thank you again for staying Sonesta and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! - Bob C.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Sonesta Philadelphia Hotel. It was great!!! The staff is excellent especially Kim at the front desk along with one of the best Concierge, Kyron. Kyron guided me throughout the city including museums, universities, churches, restaurants, shopping, bus rides and train rides. Kyron was very pleasant and professional to work with. And Kim made sure my room was comfortable. Thanks

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia. It was a delight to read your detailed review and we are so happy to know you had a great stay at our art hotel! It's great to know our team took such excellent care of you and I will share your kind words with Kyron and Kim and make sure they are both rewarded for their outstanding service! We know how stressful traveling can be and make sure all our guests have everything they need while at "our home". Thank you again for your perfect review and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you're in the City of Brotherly Love! Warm Regards, Bob C.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We liked the room - bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. There was ample drawer space for our clothes and the shower in the bath tub was easy to figure out how to work it. There was a reading lamp on both sides of the bed. What we missed was a comfortable chair to sit down on and say read a book or the newspaper. There was only one chair for the desk in the room

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and were comfortable, however I do apologize you were missing a reading chair. I wish you would have let us know so we could do our best to accommodate you. It's very important to us that all our guests have everything they need for a perfect stay and there is no request too little nor big. We appreciate your review and hope to welcome you back to Sonesta again real soon! Take Care, Bob C.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I'm so glad I choose this hotel for the Philadelphia Love Run weekend. The location is centrally located near the race start/end, many dinner options and famous tourist sights. I walked everywhere and felt safe. The staff was extremely friendly and efficient. I had friends that stayed at other local hotels and they had long waits to check in, broken elevator and other problems. I experienced none of this at Sonesta. To top it off, the bed was by far the most comfortable bed I have slept in. I will definitely book here on my next trip to Philadelphia.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Dear Jill, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia during Philadelphia Love Run Weekend! We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our central location, in the heart of Center City Philadelphia! I'm glad you received the friendly, warm and efficient service that we are known for and that your bed was the most comfortable bed you ever slept in! We certainly agree that Sonesta beds are a little slice of heaven! We really appreciate your recommendation and tell your friends that they should join you and stay Sonesta next year (if not sooner)! Warm Regards, Bob C.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I recently stayed at the Sonesta in downtown Philly and found it to be a wonderful experience. The location was perfect, the room was spotless, and I enjoyed everything else you'd expect at an upscale hotel. But the staff was what set it apart. On my first night, Franklin was my server. He was friendly and professional and made solid recommendations for dinner and a cocktail. But his demeanor was what impressed me - he acted as if he really loved his job and his highest priority was making sure everyone had what they needed. I saw him interact with other guests, and he was just as wonderful, taking time to get to know them, remembering them from evening to evening, etc. The rest of the staff was just as nice and went out of their way to be helpful. I will definitely stay at the Sonesta again! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Sonesta Philadelphia! We are so happy to read your detailed stay and really appreciate your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed our central location, clean guestroom and top notch service! It's so important to us that all our guests have everything they need for a perfect stay and it's great to know we exceeded your expectations! We take a lot of pride in our signature Sonesta service and am thrilled our team, especially Franklin went Above & Beyond to WOW you! I will share your compliments with him and make sure he is rewarded for his outstanding service. We really appreciate your perfect review and recommendation. We look forward to hosting you the next time you're in Philadelphia! Warm Regards, Bob C.