USD 171
USD 155
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 225/night.

USD 183
USD 167
Home2.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 206/night.

USD 180
USD 173
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 270/night.

USD 180
USD 297
USD 415
USD 178
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 200/night.

USD 274
USD 251
Curio.com
  • Pool
USD 182
USD 160
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 194/night.

USD 168
USD 151
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

1,676 results
All reviewsfull kitchenirish pubrooftop poolwalk in closetfront desksmall kitchenfranklin institutemuseum districtcity hallone bedroom suitewithin walking distancelove parkrocky stepslogan squaresuburban stationlocation is greatparking garage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel is very nice and clean. The location is so convenient - walking distance to everything. We spent a wonderful stay there and want to send a special thank you to Silviu for his great help and useful information!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Michael E, Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Nath_US_2017,

Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the personalized service provided by Silviu. He is one of our newest team members, and is truly an asset to our property. I know he will be thrilled to hear your kind words. Please come see us again as we would love to the opportunity to host you in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The suite was gorgeous and roomy and so so comfortable. I had family come with me for a custody battle in center city Philadelphia. We all came from out of state. This hotel is a couple blocks from family court, and has a gorgeous view. It was a tense time for my family, but the stay at this hotel definitely eased everyone's nerves. The staff was amazing especially Brian, Benjamin, Traci, Derrick & Derek, & Gabriel!! We all felt like royalty and enjoyed the greatest smiles and welcome from the time we got there to the time we left. We ended up winning, and were thrilled to share it with the hotel staff who were so compassionate. We will never forget the great time we had there, and if ever we make it back that way again we will definitely get this same hotel and suite!!

Room Tip: Definitely go for the suite!! It sleeps 6 and has a full kitchen and spacious room with a balcony and excellent view!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Misty B,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to now that our team exceeded your expectations, and provided you a comfortable space during this difficult time for your family. Thanks again for choosing The Windsor Suites, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Title says it all... Benjamin at the front desk was always nice, with a smile and above all helpful!!!! Zarena and others were helpful too. Walking distance from everything. Room has a small kitchen. Gym is good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Alon M,

Thank you for your fabulous 5 star review! I am pleased to know that our team, especially Zarena and Benjamin, provided you service that exceeded your expectation. Please know that I will be sharing your kind words with them, and I am positive that they will be thrilled to know the impact they had on your stay. Please come see us again the next time you are in town!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel with fantastic staff! The one bedroom King suite was huge and perfect for our family of four. It is located within walking distance to several museums and other sights, as well as restaurants so we didn’t have to fight traffic! I definitely recommend using the kitchens to make your own breakfast bc the Irish Pub downstairs doesn’t do a great breakfast and it was over $50 for four. Also if you book through the hotel’s site vs a 3rd party you can get deals like free parking. We got this which was great bc otherwise the parking (valet only) is $42 per day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am pleased to know that our accommodations were perfect for your family and that our central location was ideal for your time in Philadelphia. Thank you for choosing The Windsor Suites and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I booked a room in this hotel for attending a workshop in Philadelphia.
When I entered my room, I had the biggest surprise I ever had in a hotel since I am in the US.
Tucked against the pillows, a welcome card was waiting for me. I opened the envelope, and to my biggest surprise, it was written in Romanian, my native language. This was so touching for someone like me, living far away of my birth country.
The card was written by Silviu, whom I had the pleasure to meet when checking out. He spoke to me in my native language, and I found him to be a very nice, considerate and welcoming employee at this hotel.
This experience was the nicest touch of my stay in the Windsor Suites in Philadelphia!
Thank you Silviu for the kind welcome words in my native tongue!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Michael E, Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear mihaelaenache2018,

Thank you very much for the positive feedback you gave us and for choosing The Windsor Suites at your last visit to Philadelphia. I am very happy to know that I was able to exceed your expectations and brought back memories for you of beautiful Romania.

It was a pleasure meeting you, and we would be very excited to have you as a guest again.

Silviu