1,733 results
All reviews full kitchen irish pub rooftop pool walk in closet front desk small kitchen franklin institute one bedroom suite museum district city hall within walking distance rocky steps love park logan square suburban station location is great parking garage
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My first time in philly my friends recommended this hotel close to a bunch of clubs and attractions, thank you to Tanisha for taking care of me and my group making this weekend the best for us NewYorkers

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael S
Michael E, Manager at The Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for your five star review! I hope that you enjoyed your first trip to Philadelphia. Please know that I will be sharing your feedback with Tanisha, as I am sure it will make her day! We appreciate you and your fellow travelers as our valued guests and hope you come see us again soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! I highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in central PA.
This hotel is very clean, our view from our balcony was great!
I definitely will be coming back

Most of all Tanisha was amazing anything we needed she was there! Thank you!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nael H

Dear Nael H,

You're very welcome! Thank you for your five star review as well as your recommendation of our property! Thank you also for your kind words about Tanisha! I will be sure to share them with her and I am pleased that she provided you with a personal, best in class experience! Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is probably the best room I have ever booked. The bottled water is free. They have a kurig and the coffee is free. I felt enough at home that I unpacked into one of the 2 closets provided. It is really nice to have a fridge to store our leftovers. I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paisely B

Dear Paisely B,

Happy belated anniversary! Thank you so much for your five star review! I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary water as well as our Keurig coffee set up! We would love to serve as your home away home the next time you visit Philadelphia. Please come see is again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night at the last minute and I'm so glad I did - what an amazing hotel! Beautiful rooms, lovely decor, and located in a great spot in downtown Philly. I loved my 1 night stay and would love to stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank depechegirl02

Dear depechegirl02,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so pleased that our central location was ideal for you and that you enjoyed your room. Please come see us the next time you are in Philadelphia as we would love to host you again!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We booked a suite for three nights, for our first trip to Philly. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by Thomas. He actually came around the counter and hugged me! That's the warmest check-in I've ever experienced!
Our suite was facing the front, on the 12th floor, with a peek-a-boo view. Although some suites have balconies, ours did not - although Thomas did attempt to upgrade us.

The suite was very spacious, with a large walk-in closet, nicely tiled bathroom, a full kitchen (with a stove) a dining table, and a large bedroom area. Clean, well-appointed room, friendly staff (in the Irish Pub, housekeeping and front desk) and affordable room rates.....will recommend to others for sure. Oh, and Philly is amazing, too!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellinmoma

Dear travellinmoma,

Thank you for your fabulous five star review! I am so glad that Thomas made your arrival experience a memorable one! I will be sure to share your kind words with him as well as the rest of our team as it will make their day! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and please come see us again the next time you are in our great city!