See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed here on May 20th with my boyfriend, (he got transferred to Philadelphia from NYC for a week) So we booked somewhere closed to his work, for 3 days.

When we arrived, the front desk person was very rude, the price was a lie, the guy on the phone told us $55, then when we arrived, he told us it's $75 +Plus $5 for the key card.

Room was outdated, rugs smelt, the tub was dirty, full of hairs, and the shower head was dripping waters all night long. We didn't use their towels, as they got stains on them. The next morning, we decided to check out and stayed at the Roosevelt Inn across the Blvd.

As i did not fell safe to walk out of the room to get a soda at night time, there are prostitutes and some drunk guys walking around the hall. As for securities, there are just 1 guard at the door, which just basically sat there all night, walk when he got bored, but there are cameras around, but the owners seem to not care what people do around his motel.

Think twice before you stay here. ^_^

Room tip: Try to stay on the 2nd floor, maybe a little more quiet.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
21  Thank Stephy8899
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Too start I called the hotel and asked how much it was for a night. The lady who answered the phone said $55 but when I got there the price was $75 and he sits there and tells me I miss understood the price on the phone. Too end the story short he ended up going psycho in the lobby when I was trying to get a room. Beating on the glass screaming at the top of his lungs demanding that he never said it was $55 but even the people in line behind me heard the same thing. so then he refused me and everybody else who was in line behind me put up a big sign that said no rooms available and made us all leave. I never been treated or seen anyone treated like that in any establishment in my life.

Date of stay: November 2012
21  Thank Bobbu13
Reviewed 6 August 2012

\It is not as horrific as everyone may think it is. It is not a place where you may want to spend all night. It's ideal for going next door and drinking heavily and just be able to walk under 5 mins to crash and then leave when you wake up at 11:30. I don't recommend using their towels. So if you're looking for a really low-key get-away to feel young and somewhat irresponsible, this is a good way to go.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 29 November 2011

dirty room tub cloged bed bugs lust no good they should close the dump

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank jose r
Reviewed 3 November 2010

Disgusting, beyond rude staff!! Would not give me hotels information or his name to make a complaint there wash no phone the shower actually had blood in it.will file with the better business

Date of stay: November 2010