“A Cheater's Den.”
Review of Hub Motel

Hub Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Philadelphia
Hub Motel
Ranked #78 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed 30 November 2014

This place is probably just built for the cheating lovers, hookers' den. That is why you see people in and out all day and night, had to stay in here for 3 days, due to other family members coming to visit, and I wished I didn't booked it. Room is dirty, smoked in, (booked a non smoking room), blankets got burnt marks all over the place, heater's filter was dirty, tub was clogged, windows was letting cold airs in, the list can go on and on. The only "good thing" about this motel is probably "Internet" and the price. 1 word for this run down motel, "nasty", book elsewhere.

Room Tip: Try getting the rooms on the motel's right side, seem much more quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Joe W

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Stayed here on May 20th with my boyfriend, (he got transferred to Philadelphia from NYC for a week) So we booked somewhere closed to his work, for 3 days.

When we arrived, the front desk person was very rude, the price was a lie, the guy on the phone told us $55, then when we arrived, he told us it's $75 +Plus $5 for the key card.

Room was outdated, rugs smelt, the tub was dirty, full of hairs, and the shower head was dripping waters all night long. We didn't use their towels, as they got stains on them. The next morning, we decided to check out and stayed at the Roosevelt Inn across the Blvd.

As i did not fell safe to walk out of the room to get a soda at night time, there are prostitutes and some drunk guys walking around the hall. As for securities, there are just 1 guard at the door, which just basically sat there all night, walk when he got bored, but there are cameras around, but the owners seem to not care what people do around his motel.

Think twice before you stay here. ^_^

Room Tip: Try to stay on the 2nd floor, maybe a little more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
18  Thank Stephy8899
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Too start I called the hotel and asked how much it was for a night. The lady who answered the phone said $55 but when I got there the price was $75 and he sits there and tells me I miss understood the price on the phone. Too end the story short he ended up going psycho in the lobby when I was trying to get a room. Beating on the glass screaming at the top of his lungs demanding that he never said it was $55 but even the people in line behind me heard the same thing. so then he refused me and everybody else who was in line behind me put up a big sign that said no rooms available and made us all leave. I never been treated or seen anyone treated like that in any establishment in my life.

• Stayed: November 2012
20  Thank Bobbu13
Reviewed 6 August 2012

\It is not as horrific as everyone may think it is. It is not a place where you may want to spend all night. It's ideal for going next door and drinking heavily and just be able to walk under 5 mins to crash and then leave when you wake up at 11:30. I don't recommend using their towels. So if you're looking for a really low-key get-away to feel young and somewhat irresponsible, this is a good way to go.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 29 November 2011

dirty room tub cloged bed bugs lust no good they should close the dump

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family