All reviews wine bar old city panorama restaurant boiled eggs franklin fountain premium king room gas fireplace market street exposed brick within walking distance major highway hardwood floors charming hotel fresh fruit jacuzzi tub liberty bell continental breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here 2 nights with friends. It is a smallish boutique hotel with charming historic rooms. The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. The included breakfast was good too. Antonio on the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location close to many of the historic sights.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 922kayp
Reviewed 8 October 2018

I don't normally do reviews, but this places deserves the recognition. I would like to first say that Antonio and the rest of the staff were incredible, we would stay again for them alone. The location is perfect and hotel had just the feel we were looking for.... We stayed in a premium king room, and it was simply amazing. Beautifully furnished with a great view of the bridge and river. We even took advantage of the gas fireplace which added a touch of romance. When reading reviews of this place, you will read about some guests complaining about the noise from I-95, but I have to say.... Those reviews were grossly exaggerated. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in n intimate setting in the heart of Olde City. Everything you need is within walking distance. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stayed at Penn's View when Miranda Lambert was over at the BB&T Pavillion this summer. Excellent location for just about anything you want to do in Philly or Camden ! Great parking lot right next to the hotel - BIG plus. I could see the car from my room. Rooms are not huge - but they are very beautiful and quite comfortable. Staff was friendly - the restaurant looked great - though I did not try it.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay here while in town. The hotel is conveniently located in the old town and the rooms are spacious. They had a great breakfast and friendly staff which added a personal touch. I would recommend a stay here whether it be for business or personal travel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

A beautful historic hotel in Old city. We stayed for 2 nights. Great breakfast. Comfy bed. Clean bathroom. Close to independence hall and other sight seeing spots and restaurants. Chris Church is a block away. Penn’s Landing is within minutes walk. We really enjoyed the stroll along riverfront. Love to stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple