1,607 results
All reviewsurban farmerfour seasonsrooftop barfountain viewfranklin instituteart museumbeautiful hotelroom serviceluxury hotelan upgradebusiness meetingcommon areashotel restaurantearly checkvalet parkingfew blockscenter city
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Stayed at this hotel last week. Booked the room on hotel tonight and paid approx $350 for one night, then another $50+ for parking and $60ish for room service breakfast. On the surface the hotel seems to be recently renovated but the bathroom was just ok. Had an older looking tub, the sink faucet was difficult to regulate and had no water pressure, the lighting in the bathroom wasn’t great. Shower pressure was ok. Refrigerator in room wasn’t that cold and had a disclaimer that it was only for beverages not food. Towels, mattress ans bedding were good. Room was clean. Tried calling the front desk and phone wasn’t answered so I had to try housekeeping to ask a question. They often only had one person aaa the front desk which I thought was weird in a hotel this size. Took a look at the hotel restaurant for dinner and didn’t like the vibe so we went next door to a pub instead. This was not a Ritz Carlton level stay. I would try another hotel next time I’m in Philly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

MrsfromNYC,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your insight as we are always looking to exceed our guest expectations. We hope you may consider giving us another chance to impress during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Incredible experience! Walked into the lobby with a cool, modern vibe and was warmly greeted at the bar by a talented bartender (Grant), who made us the most AMAZING summer drink. Afterward we headed upstairs to Assembly, the outdoor bar. Loved the energy and, did I mention the view? The Parkway views were breathtaking. The bar manager Evan, not only greeted us with a handshake but helped us with a table, and told us the history of the changes that occurred to make this the newest hotspot. Evan also reinforced the goal to make this place a “standout” in experiences. We ordered a simple flatbread, but far from simple it was. It was delicious and the sweetness of the grapes with the saltiness of the cheese made it a complimentary treat. I highly recommended The Logan, Assembly, and can’t wait to eat at Urban Farmer. I heard Urban Farmer is amazing! That will be my next visit. I am sure it will not disappoint.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Jennifer K,
Wow, thank you for your amazing review and so glad we were able to provide you an incredible night. We love our hotel and amazing food and beverage options and great to hear you also did. We look forward to welcoming you back and look forward to hearing more about your Urban Farmer experience. See you soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying in this hotel while visiting Philly on business. From the moment I arrived the front desk staff was helpful and informative. I ordered room service two nights and the gentleman was so nice and polite. The location was fantastic, I walked to the Rocky statue and the views from the hotel were incredible.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

rubydevora,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's so great to hear from guests like yourselves that they had a great stay and that our staff made such a difference to them. We hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Pros:
Suite was very spacious with sizable washroom as well.

Cons:
1) Drove in but no one came to greet us, help us unload, nor take our bags.
2) Valet parking costs $58, they were quick to take our car key once we finished unloading all our bags ourselves.
3) Hotel has no concierge.
4) Room was apparently not ready at 3pm, checkin is 4pm, they will text you they say. 4:30pm still no text so we go ask, here is your room key! Why no alert that the room was ready?
5) Room was reserved for 4 people, pull out sofa had no linens, extra towels had to be requested, but sorry there are no extra pillows in the entire hotel!
6) Free WiFi is not included.
7) Bed linens do not properly cover the entire mattress.
8) Hotel lobby and room furnishings are overall quite dated.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mike G, Director of Operations at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Janemtlcda,
Thanks for your feedback. We value the insight from our guests to ensure we continue to exceed our guest expectations and will utilize your notes so we can continue to do so. Our entire staff is happy to assist our guests with any concierge need and WiFi is included complimentary for all of our Hilton Honors guests which is free to enroll. We hope you may consider giving us another chance to impress on your next visit to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I received excellent service at every interaction with hotel staff from the valet, to front desk, the bar, cafe, and conference room staff. I have received great service at other hotels but not with 100% of those I interacted with.

The bed was very comfortable, so were the pillows. The bathroom was large and had a great shower. We had a great time hanging out at the rooftop bar (tuna sashimi was my personal favorite). The hotel has a great aesthetic with so many subtle design choices that I really appreciated. I loved my stay and look forward to returning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Lorna F,
Thank you for your review and endorsement of our property. Our team of professionals takes such pride in the service that we provide and so glad that you encountered this from every single individual on our our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit!