1,599 results
All reviews chef michael university city the club lounge noodle house front desk penn's campus college visit street station guest services fitness center across the street housekeeping staff per day convenient location checking in enjoyed my stay few blocks
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at this property. It's in an amazing location close to Drexel and Penn U. If you enjoy walking, it's close enough to walk to everything downtown Philly has to offer. Great running trail close by along the Schuylkill river. Lobby is nice and the staff was professional. The hotel is definitely not new, but the room was in great shape and very clean. Several restaurants and bars within a few minute walk. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
JKelly2015, General Manager at Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hi JetBlue

Thanks for your review. We are in a great location her in University City and we agree it's a fantastic neighborhood. Thank you aldo for mentioning our great team.
All the best

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent breakfast and quality service and professionalism by Chef Michael at the Sheraton club on 20th floor. Also nice selection of beverages, pastries, fruit, etc. In very relaxing setting with lovely view of Philadelphia.
Thanks

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for staying with us and recognizing a great member of our team. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come see us again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great location for access to a conference at UPenn. Staff went above an beyond in helping me with all my needs. Davida provided one of the best concierge experiences I've encountered, going out of her way to provide awesome food recommendations, directions to my events, and help with my bags and parking. And all with the most warm and friendly disposition I've seen in a long time. I'd definitely stay again for my next conference.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello Matt
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent PENN conference. Thanks for shining the light on Davida at the front desk. We look forward to welcoming you on your next Philadelphia visit.
Sincerely

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We recently stayed here while visiting Penn. The location is right on campus so it is a great spot if you are visiting the school. The rooms were clean and quiet and the staff was very nice. Ron Wade went out of is way to find connecting rooms for our family of 6. There are limited dining options at the hotel, but several in the city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello BJ.
We hope you had a successful visit to PENN and we thank you for staying with us. Thank you also for recognizing Ron for his excellent service. See you back in Philadelphia very soon!

All the best

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Room, location and amenities were all great. Slept well and everything was clean! Couldn't really ask for anything more.

I was there for business running a conference on their property and have to comment on the staff. Lauren Fitzpatrick was super helpful, as was Vincent Santosusso. Both made my job a lot easier. Danny and Jimmy were always there to help in case something popped up and required attention. Their set up was accurate and quick. Teresa, Margaret, Ricky, Mark and Rodney also went above and beyond in their service with a smile. With this team, my event was easy!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Good morning. Thanks for sharing your review. It's always gratifying to see so many of our associates named from our guests. They are what makes the difference in a hotel stay. We hope we can welcome you back for a future conference.

Best regards