“A Good Dinner With Good Friends”

Malbec Argentinian Steakhouse
Ranked #585 of 5,143 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 2 November 2017

In town for a long weekend to do business related stuff. We, my wife and I, met a couple that I got to know in graduate school twenty years ago and who I have not seen for at least a decade, here for dinner before the four of us went to a performance at a venue several blocks away. The evening was a huge success.
We had great conversation over great food at Malbec. It was a wonderful evening.
I sampled my wife's cocktail Fernet Branca with Coca-Cola - FUN!
The sweetbreads as a starter - delicious.
Our beef entrees - perfectly grilled.
The wait staff - friendly and efficient.
The place was packed, inside and out, always a good sign in my book.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous time and delicious dinner and drinks at Malbec. It was our first time here and we loved it. Food was excellent. We can't wait to come back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I was visiting my son in Philly and took hm to dinner at this excellent restaurant. We ate at the bar as it was crowded and we didn't have reservations. The steak I had was excellent and perfectly prepared. Service by the bar tender was outstanding and dessert was also great. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Philadelphia, especially if staying in the Society Hill or Queen Village area of the city.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was a real pleasure to find. The our waiter Phil really made or meal very enjoyable. The owner makes his way to the tables and you are made to feel that he really takes pride in boss offerings. The meal was exceptional from the appetizers through espresso and dessert. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We have been here so many times, and they never disappoint. The food quality and flavor is outstanding and we love the service and attention to detail. We will definitely be returning in a few weeks.