“Nice neighborhood cafe”

Sunshine Drip coffee lounge
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My first time in Coupeville. I decided to try Sunshine based on the good TA reviews. The Latte and the freshly baked blueberry muffin was wonderful. Large Latte comes with 4 shots, nice flavour and not bitter. The owners are very friendly.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Staffed by a great crew, the serve up great coffee, paninis, sandwiches and other good knoshes. A good place to chill out.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

On our three day stay in Coupeville, we found this gem on our first day and returned each morning for the terrific coffee and yummy avocado toast. This place is cozy and cheerful and hosts an eclectic assortment of gifts, many proudly boasting their local source. The staff are friendly, the orders made fresh and without delay. We appreciated the great coffee and excellent start to our day.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

As others have pointed out, the food items are fabulous and not overpriced. Even something as simple as avocado toast and a latte hit the spot. The staff are courteous and service is efficient. I've been to this establishment at least two dozen times over the past year. I do wish they had one or two more electrical outlets for my computer, but c'est la vie.

I would like to NOTE however that the scattering of negative reviews online are being carried out by a Thai restaurant who are competitors of Sunshine Drip. Their reviews are one or two stars and polar opposite the rest of us, as well as looking fishy with gross misspellings such as "Ciupeville" for Coupeville.

Beware.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

2nd year visiting Ciupeville and 2nd try at this place. Consistent with snubbing tourists. The man avoids eye contact and when I asked for to go cup up by register, he said, no - I'd rather you take the small one. Ran out of eggs at 9:30 am on a Saturday.