“snowing in mammoth”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Kitchen fully Equipped/Stainless Steel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Patricia...
San Diego, California
“Decent Rental, Horrible Management Company”
Reviewed 11 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this unit for 3 nights in March. The unit was decent, missing laundry detergent and the floors were dirty. Upon arriving a single vertical blind was missing and laying on the floor. I was charged 75$ for this, with no followup or explanation. When I questioned the 75$ charge on my credit card I was told that I should have made them aware of the problems during my stay and was told "everybody says they didn't do it". I will be disputing the charge on my credit card and will be not stay here again.
To followup, we were refunded the $75 however we were told by Jason the owner that we are banned from staying at your properties in the future. I was then told by Megan, Jason's wife to change my review or I would be sued for slander.
I will advise future travelers that the rental itself was decent, however beware of the management company. I have stayed in many rentals over the years and have never experienced anything like this.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The cleanliness and management company
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
zman1311
Carmichael, California
“snowing in mammoth”
Reviewed 9 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

myself, wife and 26 yr old male.. got great new snow. 26 yr old skier loved the powder. condo was like new. well supplied. master bed firm but still comfortable. dog friendly and good location to walk all around with the dog. large wall mounted tv in family room. great to have cable, and wifi as well. good price as well. would definitely stay here again. 5 star properties very responsive to some questions I had. went the extra mile.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: like new
Liked least: directions were in accurate, so took awhile to find it.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing