“Great food for excellent prices”
Review of Latin Market

Latin Market
Ranked #45 of 96 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Reviewed 29 September 2016

This was such a great find. I had the carne asada burrito and my husband had the street tacos. The food was very good. You should definitely come here for lunch.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

When we showed up saw a bunch of Latin workers eating there. Went in was difficult to figure out where to order but someone showed us you order up front take order to the back and that is where you pick it up. Food was delicious and extremely inexpensive

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Great variety of Latin food! I had two tacos filled with marinated beef and there was a self service bar to add onions, cilantro, and beans. My husband had the standard burrito and my friend had the California burrito. Husband also had the sopa with avocados. All good food. Nice cook will give you details.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

The place is nothing fancy it's just a simple Mexican market! In the back yo can find Tacos Burritos and it comes with a salsa bar, 2 hot plates with serve yourself cebolla (sauted onions) and Beans. I bought 3 tacos and they gave me a free soda too!
Mammoth's best bargain and tasty too!! total of 6 bucks and I was very full!!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

It is a market, with a kitchen in the back. Not much of a restaurant but the quality of the food was very good. Tried three different meats in the tacos, and went back for seconds!

1  Thank Bela T