“Perfect for our family!”
Living Room and Stairs to Loft Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
Loft (Other Direction)
Loft (Other Direction)
Living Room from the Loft
View from Shared Porch and Balcony
Outside of Vacation Rental (Upstairs)
Sierra Manors Entrance on Old Mammoth Road
Sierra Manors Complex Picture
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dina S
Irvine, California
“Perfect for our family!”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in this condo. It worked well with our 2 kiddos, 6 and 8. It was very roomy and gave us all space. It was upgraded and exactly what we needed. (I had a rule with the stairs that the kids had to role the railing and NOT pass each other on the stairs... it worked perfect.) I would stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the special for spring of buy 5 nights... get 2 free...... AND we all liked getting cable and wifi
Liked least: they gave me a hard time about exchanging towels for a WEEK stay... but finally gave me a change.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gary K
Brea, California
“It was clean”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The only reasons that I indicated average is the TV and DVD. The TV has/had a cable problem and kept cutting out and the DVD was not connected to the TV. Suggest that this be repaired and also have a TV guide. Next the railing to the loft did not include the top steps -- this was a problem when going down to the bathroom at night.

If the railing was not extended I would not rent again. If the items were taken care then I would recommend. See last question.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ca
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Mammoth Lakes hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing