“cold”

Side Door
Ranked #35 of 92 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: French, Swiss
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I went there for a late breakfast last week , I was met on arrival by a pleasant young fellow and I asked if I could sit somewhere warm .. I was promptly shown outside to a covered area with a heater above and sat there for what felt was ages before I was served by a completely disinterested teenager. then waited about 10 minutes before my coffee arrived... well at least that was warm... my breakfast arrived cold about 10 minutes after that ... I won't be returning as the food was not wort the effort . standard fare in a very below standard place .. lots of better establishments in mammoth ..eat anywhere else.. they are warm and so is the food.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

The crepes are okay but the service we get is always pretty good and the feeling of the place we like. Its unrushed and one of our normal stops. Oh - they do GF.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

One of the few restaurants open at 2pm the day before Thanksgiving. Service was great and good was excellent. No problem making a few changes to my crepe.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Great food. Great drink selections. Great service! We took advantage of the early dinner special for $12. And ended up taking home the Crepe because we were so full! Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Yummy!! Was better than what I expected. Also they were getting close to closing time and the waiter was very nice and helpful. Awesome hot chocolate and crepes. Great place to visit.