“A nice time, but with unexpected guests”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
FKT_RJT
Calabasas, California
“Spacious condo with easy drive or walk to town and slopes.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Plenty of space to spread out with two adults and two teens. Could have easily had a party in the big open kitchen, dining, living area! Condo is very clean although carpet needs to be cleaned or replaced. It's quite sparsely decorated making it seem somewhat "cold" but that means nothing to worry about breaking :) Snowcreek management was very helpful, accommodating and responsive. We didn't use the kitchen with the exception of morning coffee. I'm posting this review to update the one about unexpected guests. I had already booked the unit when I read that review. Snowcreek was very forthright with the problem and the corrective actions they had taken. We did not have any unexpected guests or sign of them!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
California
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
San Diego
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing