“Great Vegan Pizza!!”

Ranked #46 of 100 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Price range: USD 3 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our critically acclaimed pizza starts with dough made from 100% organic wheat flour prepared fresh every day, hand-thrown and fire-baked until uniquely crisp. Our zest for quality continues when the toppings go on. We combine select ingredients using award-winning skim mozzarella from Wisconsin, certified organic tomato sauce, MSG-free pepperoni, additive-free sausage, and fresh produce. Our gourmet salads and sandwiches are just as delicious. We hope you enjoy our authentic and unique recipes as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, father-in-law and myself stopped here for lunch/dinner. We were only in Mammoth Lakes for one day while driving to Yosemite. My husband and I are vegan and I'm GF. They had a great vegan pizza here that they made on GF crust for us. We also got a couple salads that were basically vegan with a couple changes. The salads were fresh and very tasty. The food came out fast and the staff was very helpful and courteous.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The pizza was adequate. Their salad was better than the pizza. I love pizza and this was just so-so/average. I thought their sausage was delicious on the pizza, though.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I prefer Giovanni's for pizza. But zpizza often offers coupons that get us. The pizza is just ok and I would skip the salads.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is the best pizza I've had in Mammoth. We've had several of their pizzas and each time we were pleased. The ingredients are fresh and cooked to perfection. Salads are great as well. This is our go to! They have organic ingredients and vegan options as well. Tried all the others in town except campo and this is it!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I had been struggling to eat well as a vegan on the road travelling around America and when we went to this tiny town I was worried about what I would eat. However, this is an amazing place for vegan pizza! Can have any of the pizzas with vegan cheese and they come with lots of toppings. Felt full for the first time in days! I went with omnivores too and they enjoyed their meat pizzas.

1  Thank jebedee903