“Artisanal fresh ingredients cooked to perfection.”
Review of zpizza Mammoth

zpizza Mammoth
Ranked #46 of 100 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Price range: USD 3 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our critically acclaimed pizza starts with dough made from 100% organic wheat flour prepared fresh every day, hand-thrown and fire-baked until uniquely crisp. Our zest for quality continues when the toppings go on. We combine select ingredients using award-winning skim mozzarella from Wisconsin, certified organic tomato sauce, MSG-free pepperoni, additive-free sausage, and fresh produce. Our gourmet salads and sandwiches are just as delicious. We hope you enjoy our authentic and unique recipes as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This is the best pizza I've had in Mammoth. We've had several of their pizzas and each time we were pleased. The ingredients are fresh and cooked to perfection. Salads are great as well. This is our go to! They have organic ingredients and vegan options as well. Tried all the others in town except campo and this is it!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I had been struggling to eat well as a vegan on the road travelling around America and when we went to this tiny town I was worried about what I would eat. However, this is an amazing place for vegan pizza! Can have any of the pizzas with vegan cheese and they come with lots of toppings. Felt full for the first time in days! I went with omnivores too and they enjoyed their meat pizzas.

1  Thank jebedee903
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I have been going to Mammoth lakes over the summer for the past 10 years and have recently been to Z-Pizza these past two summers. It is a fairly new place in mammoth and I enjoyed the thin crust pizza that they make. They are always adding new pizza flavors and every time it is delicious. It is a chain so you can find the menu on the website. I ALWAYS GET IT TO GO.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Was pleased to see a very amply topped vegan pizza on the menu. Also got the california salad which had lots of olives and avocado. The pizza was pretty good, but overpriced. They did not have the vegan sausage crumbles as advertised, but they did sub for artichoke hearts so I was satisfied. Delivery charge of $4 which I thought was pretty extortionate.

1  Thank Corey W
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Great pizza, great service. We were concerned about veg options in Mammoth but needed only to cross the street from Best Western. Awesome :)

Thank Jarle V. T