“Two Fours Six Eight”

Whitebark Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Whitebark Restaurant, Bar & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 91 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Canyon Blvd
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Dig in before it's too late, we - eight of us - shared a selection from the menu, the food was great, the service even better!

1  Thank michaelcourtenay

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I had breakfast at Whitebark and while the food was good it wasn't what I expected for a Westin at this price point. I ordered french toast and it was good but not special. I would have expected the thicker style french toast. I will say the server "Bodie" was excellent and knows what it means to be a professional server.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Our family ate multiple times over multiple days at Whitebark. Each time the restaurant was 20% filled and it took a little too long to be acknowledged and sat... service was mixed but to food was good.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

We have eaten at this restaurant several times, and each time it is worth it. It is pricey for sure, but the food is consistently good. Great cocktails, lovely appetizers, and great fish. The service on our last visit was so-so. It started off great, but then our server seemed to forgot about us as the evening went on. On a somewhat-related note, we were having a great time, but clearly they wanted to close our section of the restaurant down. The fireplace went out and the heat went off... It didn't stop us, we just kept ordering! Like the other meals before, it was a really nice meal, and we recommend dinner here on at least one night of your trip.

1  Thank Leslie R
Reviewed 3 March 2016

My husband and I ate at Whitebark Restaurant and had a great time. Our waiter, Mike, was extremely nice and very attentive. The menu options were great and the food was out-of-this-world! They also have great dessert options. The atmosphere in the restaurant was extremely pleasant. We made dinner reservations on line, and when we got to the restaurant we were seated immediately. Even though the restaurant was full, all of the employees were very friendly, the food arrived in a timely manner, and we were never rushed. We have been going to Mammoth for quite a few years and I highly recommend this fabulous restaurant.

1  Thank Cecile M