USD 248
USD 209
USD 242
Westin.com
Mammoth Mountain Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 170
Alpenhof Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 136
Hotels.com
Sierra Lodge(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 147
USD 233
USD 174
Mammoth Creek Inn(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 184
USD 165
Tamarack Lodge and Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 250
USD 215
Juniper Springs Resort(Mammoth Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 257
USD 147
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenlincoln housegrand sierraliving roomone bedroom apartmentself containedrestaurants and barsunderground parkingoff seasonceiling fanfront desk stafflas vegasgeneral storeski vacationmountain bikingroad tripfire pit
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had a mellow, very fun 4-day stay at the Village Lodge. They have ski lockers on the ground floor, and the gondola to Canyon Lodge is right there, so the ski access is very convenient. Dining/grocery options in and around the Village itself are pretty good (try 53 Kitchen!) so you don't really need a car. Our 1-bdrm condo (upgrade) was comfy, housekeeping was fine, and the front desk/concierge are friendly and helpful. Got some good advice and help with options for getting home when United cancelled our flight out. Will return for more great Mammoth skiing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Macrodiver
TomSmith11053, General Manager at The Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello Macrodiver,

Thank you for your positive review of The Village Lodge! There is so much to do in Mammoth, and it sounds like you were able to experience quite a bit. The Village offers many amenities; I hope you were able to take advantage of the heated pool and five Jacuzzi's located all over the property. The option to dine out without having to dig out a car is a definite bonus, and our heated underground garage makes it easy to park your car and leave it until you check out. Thank you again for your comments, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I know, embarrassing, huh? Why did I pay such an exorbitant price for this very nearly unserviced apartment you ask? I don't know. It was a huge mistake, obviously. For that kind of pricing I'm expecting at least the most basic of luxury Hotel (4-star, according to their website) services like a valet, room service, mini-bar or even a breakfast, but NO! Not here. And they add on a laughable "amenities fee" if that wasn't enough, because supposedly there are some "amenities" here somewhere that we need to pay extra to use! I didn't even get the internet most of the time I was here!

This might just be the worst room for the price I've ever seen. The service is that of a Rodeway Inn here, everything that would be at or below average for a $100/night hotel. Parking is a hassle. There are almost no amenities in the hotel and this forces guests to walk around (at 5F degrees this morning) the entire village searching for things that might be open, like a breakfast place. The hotel is loud, rules about skis/boards in rooms is completely ignored. Location is OK but setup is very confusing - like it was meant to be an apartment complex that turned out to be a hotel.

Trust me. I stay around the world 200 nights per year for 15 years strait now. Don't waste your money here.

Room Tip: Stay at the Westin instead
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank wildlandphoto
TomSmith11053, General Manager at The Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hello wildlandphoto,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am saddened to hear that your experience was nothing less than perfect. We greatly appreciate any commentary that can help us to improve. We do offer a list of all our amenities on the website when you book with us. These amenities include underground heated parking, WiFi, Pool & Jacuzzi. All of our condos also have a fully equipped kitchen for your convenience to make home cooked meals while enjoying the sights of the Eastern Sierra.

I do hope that you are willing to return to our resort again, so we can create a memorable and unforgettable experience for you. If you would like to speak further about these issues, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. We do hope that you allow us another opportunity to have a memorable experience at The Village Lodge!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed here for a conference and our whole group loved every moment. The staff are incredibly helpful. Shoutout to Maggie, Kim and Monica who held down the fort while we were all busy working+skiing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TomSmith11053, General Manager at The Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hello Luke K,

I am pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us here at The Village Lodge! I'm so happy to hear you were able to enjoy all of the amenities the property offers, and that the staff was helpful as well. We appreciate all of our guests, including the ones that travel so far to join us. I hope if you find yourself in the Eastern Sierra again you will join us back at The Village Lodge! Thanks again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We booked 4 rooms with some great friends. I called the hotel a week before we came to see if we can get rooms together at the Lincoln building. The girl I spoke to was Shareena and she was amazing. She was very helpful and pleasant and was able to get our rooms close to each other and in the Lincoln building. Thank you Shareena!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
TomSmith11053, General Manager at The Village Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hello Icartmill,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review The Village Lodge. We coach all our front desk representatives to make check in as welcoming and as easy as possible setting our guests up for a comfortable stay, and I am very pleased to hear you received exactly that. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed in a 2 bedroom condo for 3 nights. This condo had everything, full kitchenette with stove/oven, microwave,dishwasher and
full size refrigerator. The bedrooms were spacious complete with ceiling fan, 32 inch tv and nice decor. Living room was very inviting with gas fireplace and nice dining table.The room also had a small outdoor patio. We ulitized the hot tub and heated pool daily after snowboarding. Overall great stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hello adventuretraveler34,

Thank you for your positive review of The Village Lodge. We strive to provide the comforts of home while also offering the luxuries of a hotel, and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of one of our spacious two bedroom condos! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Warmly,