“Great Pizza”

Nik-N-Willie's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We ordered a large vegetarian pizza for three: the wait is not fast but it is hot and delicious. Décor is average and service is fine. This time it was a carryout and we will come back for more.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

This is a great place to grab food in mammoth for a decent price to refuel. Good pepperoni pizza and caesar salad. Quick and easy.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

After a long day of fishing, my brother and I went to Nik-n-Willie's for a pizza and beer and to watch Game 7 of the World Series. They have 2 wall mounted televisions at this restaurant. They had a championship soccer game in Mexico on one of the TVs and the World Series on the other. What impressed me with this restaurant, besides the food and friendly staff, was that they stayed open just for us so we could finish watching the series which went into 10 innings. As a bonus, we learned about soccer and are now new soccer fans! Friendly staff, excellent food....I highly recommend you stop by this establishment for a pizza or sub next time you are in Mammoth Lakes.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

I was on my way home and was craving a hot sandwich, saw this little gem out the corner of my eye and pulled up to it. They accepted visa so I was in the clear. First thing I saw was the 'hit bbq sandwich. Ummm yes please my favorite. Lil dude working the front was super chill and my meal taste perfect. I will be going there again.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We have got pizza from this place for years. We love to do the take and bake pizza's and have them fresh. The sauce is great and the choices of toppings plentiful. We have never been disappointed by Nik-N-Willie's!