“Great lunch spot in a bustling, though unassuming, location!”
Review of Art Cafe

Art Cafe
Ranked #90 of 375 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I had a fantastic lunch today at Art Café, my second visit to the small café. The entrees are well-priced and are beyond your normal lunch fare. After much debate, I went with the mushroom strudel, which was paired with fresh green beans. It was a perfect lunch meal and definitely worth the price. I work in the area and definitely will go back frequently!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick lunch after hearing lots of good things about this place. We were a bit early for lunch so we could have had breakfast or lunch. Both menus looked great but we went with lunch. I had the roast beef sandwich which was amazing, especially the bread. And my wife had a salad with chicken which was also very good. And my sandwich also came with homemade chips, which were excellent. Service was also very good, so overall it was a great lunch. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Your site information states it is closed today.
Sitting in it writing this review
Very good lunch
But site info times need to be updated

Reviewed 2 February 2017

We have enjoyed several breakfasts and lunches there. The owners do the cooking and were happy to make some alterations that we requested to our choices. Food was fresh and delicious. Service was perfect. A nice place to relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

The food is great and we often go. But this is not a place for a quick bite. When busy,service is a bit low but food always hot and fresh.
We don't mind. Owners and waitress very nice.