“Take a flight for a delight”
Review of Social Still

Social Still
Reserve with OpenTable
Social Still is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 398 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: USD 12 - USD 24
Description: ARE WE A RESTAURANT? A BAR? A DISTILLERY? YES! WE ARE ALL THOSE THINGS. WE ARE A DESTINATION LIKE NO OTHER. We built our facility inside a prohibition era bank building. A building that is an institution to the great south side. We are now starting its next chapter. Inside you will find a one of a kind tasting room. Come in and enjoy our signature cocktails paired perfectly to our incredible food menu in a sophisticated environment. Come in for lunch, dinner, tastings, tours, or just chill out in our lounge. Whatever you choose you will be amazed by the stunning view of our state-of-the-art distilling equipment.
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Wow! What a find...a distillery in an old bank complete with vault. We started our lunch with a "flight" - samples of their bourbons and vodkas. Our meals were: Flatbread Du Jour and the Social Stack Burger. The food was excellent, atmosphere delightful and our server was great. We were there early so a tiny bit slow which allowed her to share some of her knowledge of the area which was most delightful and helpful for us

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Came here on a Friday night and we were seated quickly and had food service from the wait staff at the bar

The charcuterie plate was great - interesting cheeses. Everything else was lacking

The bbq brisket was dry with boring sides served on a piece of Texas toast. Very dull. The hanger steak was fine but dull.

Then onto the drinks. They were just mediocre. I don’t blame the mixologists but the homemade booze they make at the still. My whiskey sour gave me a headache.

Great atmosphere. Dull food and drink.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended this place for dinner before a show at Levitt Pavillion. Location was perfect as this was a very short walk to the concert.

Atmosphere was good - felt like a city restaurant. Had mostly burger type food and we all enjoyed it. Nachos were really good with a chipotle flavor. Drinks were good with house made spirits, but just not very strong. We would go again.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

As I said before I left dinner, Great booze, good service, “meh” food. The highlight was the drinks. Very good and well priced. The bar and wait staff was mostly attentive for a Saturday night service. The food was mostly okay. Crab hush puppies were the highlight, though they were 5 enormous hush puppies hat could have been a meal in themselves. Fries were limp and oily. Fish tacos- fish was great but had to take it out of the rock hard tortillas. Peach salad was good but the bits of bacon were a little odd.

The seating upstairs is like an echo chamber. With only 8 or so tables it was easier to hear the conversation across the room than with the person across from me.

Overall, I would head back for drinks but go down the street for a good meal and better ambiance. Maybe it was an off night since this was my first visit, but it was enough of an impression for it to likely be my last.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

My only regret is that we haven't tried it sooner...it was one of the best dining experiences I've had in a long time. I enjoyed the cucumber lemon drop which was remarkably well done and the charred peach salad made me rethink my relationship with salads (previously not the biggest fan). The crab cake dinner was amazing and after tasting my husband's pan seared scallops at his insistence, I realized it wasn't that I didn't like scallops as much as I haven't previously had scallops done right before. They were amazing and are on my list to order for our next visit. Adding in the overall atmosphere and friendly, attentive staff, you have a winner!