“Out of this world breakfast!”

The People's Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 392 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The food is truly outstanding. Small place leads to cozy environment. The intimate setting adds to the ambience.

Small menu, but each item is outstanding.

I would drive here from hours away to experience again.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor, after touring Lehigh University. Needed a quick meal before getting on the road. High ratings led us here. This small restaurant may be easy to overlook and if I hadn't read the reviews, I likely would not have stopped. My daughter and I were very pleased with our lunch selections. Menu was small but very nice, up-scale choices. Food was delicious. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Cozy neighborhood breakfast/lunch spot. Hubby had breakfast mac and cheese and he thought he had died and gone to heaven! My omelette was also excellent. Service was good
Everyone very friendly. A real keeper.

1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I came here with my dad, who is a regular, and we had a nice little lunch together. Upon walking in, the staff is very friendly and attentive. I had the seasonal quiche - ham, jalapeno, and swiss which was good but I thought needed a touch more seasoning. My father raves about the shrimp and grits crepes, though I found them too rich for my tastes. Service was fine if not a bit apathetic. If the waiters were as friendly as the guy behind the grill, i would have awarded 5 stars.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

I had the buckwheat pancakes with the banana rum topping....outstanding . My daughter had a breakfast mac n cheese with potatoes cooked and served in a cast iron skillet .That too was very good. The servers were friendly but the place was very warm....they lost customers who came in after us because of the heat.