“excellent birthday dinner”

Ranked #39 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

went on a wed.night for my wifes birthday she had the Chilean sea bass(best around) and I had the broiled seafood combo we both ordered bistro salads (extra charge) but excellent and large enough to take home for left overs.wait staff was prompt and friendly

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place! We always enjoy the food & service! The bar has a great atmosphere, and me & my family never leave disappointed!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Last night my husband and I joined two friends for an impromptu dinner out at a nearby restaurant. It was our very first visit to Kingfish. We were all pleasantly surprised by the varied menu, excellent service and very tasty food. The calamari very good, the clams were delicious and the two dishes from the sushi bar, the Island Roll and Dragon Roll) were scrumptious. Everything was so fresh! Our wines and salads were very pleasing,too. We will certainly return and encourage others to do so.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Went out for date night with my wife. This place has amazing sushi and fish dishes. Wine selection is excellent . Presentation of the food is Michelin star quality. You can't decide what to have because it all looks so good. The only thing is service can be slow but the food is definitely worth the wait. This is a must try place.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We had a party of 12 meet for Happy Hour at the bar. Some were able to get seats at the bar and we had one table for two. Three of our party stood. When another table became available we put our drinks on it as we had ordered food and wanted to sit to eat. However staff hurried over and told us we couldn’t have the table as they were going to save it for a reservation! There were tables available in the dining room. It didn’t matter to them that three of us stood to eat. They are rude and clearly don’t care about their patrons! Last time for all of us!

1  Thank Pattim1414