“Great help with dietary restrictions ”
Review of Molinari's

Molinari's
Reserve with OpenTable
Molinari's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My Wife has been on a limited diet and this is one of the few places that is actually genuinely concerned. They have gone out of their way to substitute, add, of take things off her plate. Many places we go she ends up with a salad. But here she can get her usual fantastic meal!

Gratzie!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was excellent. Drinks and food were a bit pricey but tasted great. Nice atmosphere. Would come back again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Molinari’s for years and have always liked their fresh pasta and creative cocktails. Recently stopped in before a Musikfest show and tried a few items off of the Street Food menu...excellent! Really enjoyed the arancini and fried pizza! Fried pizza was Very light in texture and super flavorful! Great job guys!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This company is so dedicated to making sure the cuisine they prepare is as close to Authentic Italian as possible, that they sent their chefs and the bartenders to Italy for training in Italian cuisine. Man oh man, it did not disappoint! My friend and I ordered a short rib pizza that was so full of flavor in every bite, all I could say was, "Mmmm". We also ordered pasta that the chef makes fresh, from scratch and it too was so delicious! We were so stuffed when we finished; we couldn't possibly order dessert. So I asked the bartender if the fully stocked bar of exclusively Italian wines and liquors, contained any digestive tonics. He recommended a shot of Grappa and he assured me that within 5 minutes after taking the shot, I'd be ready to eat again. I didn't believe him because I was so stuffed. I didn't think it'd be possible but sure enough, within 4 minutes, I was asking for a dessert menu! I ordered the ricotta pound cake with blueberry marmalade and an orange almond crema topped with drops of balsamic reduction. It was so delcious!! I needed a good nap after that. Cant wait until Southside restaurant week starting on July 23rd. I'm planning to check out their deals!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Had family dinner here during college graduation weekend. Recommend the octopus appetizer and fresh pasta dishes. Pizzas were good, but I wish the crust was crispier, need a few more minutes in the oven. Good wine list, and plenty of Italian amaro drinks available. Gelato was also delicious. Friendly staff.