1,116 results
All reviews grand ballroom main street terrace room lehigh room cocktail hour bethlehem star penn state rooms are small christmas decorations wedding reception modern conveniences christmas season lobby bar wonderful hotel moravian college lehigh valley the entire hotel
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My mother and I booked a suite at the Hotel Bethlehem in August when we visited family. We we looking for something historic, centrally located, and a little luxurious. The Hotel Bethlehem was perfect! Friendly staff, well-appointed rooms, and great room service. The iHome clock radios are a great touch. The bathrooms are beautiful and the beds ultra-comfortable.

Room Tip: The suites are larger than the regular rooms and have a pull-out couch as well.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank kkduer77
Slauth, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear kkduer77,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you and your mother enjoyed yourselves while you were here. Thank you for recognizing our staff. They take great pride in providing great customer service to our guests.

Thank you again for choosing the Hotel and for the room tip!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

I could not be happier with my stay at this wonderful hotel, historic often paints the picture of dark, old and run down, but not here, I LOVED the lobby area and my room was spacious and modern. The corner suite that I had has to be my favorite room at a hotel in a very long time. The staff while young was very proffessional and knowledgeable. I want to stay here again and again!!!!

Room Tip: Get a corner suite
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveltheworldfun

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing the Hotel when you are visiting the area. Thank you for the room tip too. Our Corner Suites do offer unparalleled dual views of the Bethlehem Star and Historic Main St.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I spent a night in February at the charming Hotel Bethlehem. For an older property, the room was spacious, the bath luxurious and the bedding dream inducing. We stayed for the Sunday brunch buffet and met up with some friends from the area. The brunch was a bit pricey, but worth it. The hotel is conveniently located in the center of the historical town of Bethlehem. We spent the day after our stay exploring the town and the Steel Stacks development, which is a mile or so out of town. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Slauth, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Hi Phillykat,

Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you and your Husband enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Bethlehem. We are looking forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Stayed here on a recent business trip and overall the hotel was very good. Rooms very clean & comfortable and the hotel was beautifully & teastefully decorated for Christmas. I will have to travel back to this region & I will definitely stay here. Only fault I could find is the service at breakfast - the food is good but the service is very slow

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Slauth, Manager at Historic Hotel Bethlehem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Hi Jande,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I would like to apologize for your breakfast experience. I have shared your review with our Restaurant team and are taking the proper measures to ensure that we prevent it from happening again in the future.

We are looking forward to your next visit! See you soon

Reviewed 14 February 2012

We went to the Hotel Bethlehem with another couple for a quick overnight getaway for Valentine's Day and were impressed from the very beginning. The staff is incredibly polite and helpful, the rooms were extremely clean and well appointed, and the town is so quaint. Unfortunately the weather was a little on the cold side so we didn't get to enjoy the outdoors as much as we would have liked, but we did go in and out of most of the shops. The chocolate shop across the street won't disappoint! The only negative thing I can say is that the 1741 Room was overpriced for the quantity of food, though what we got was quite delicious. There are several good restaurants that I wish we had the time to try, especially the Italian cucina down the block. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again, and have already recommended it to some friends at work.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors have a great view. We were on the 8th and overlooked the whole valley.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Hi Profesora,

Thank you for choosing to spend your Valentines getaway with us. Our associates truly enjoy taking care of our guests. You will have to visit us again when it is a little warmer so you can really experience and enjoy all that the Hotel and Historic Bethlehem has to offer.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.