“Great Ghost Tour”
Review of Lehigh Valley Tour Group - CLOSED

Lehigh Valley Tour Group
More attraction details
Owner description: Join LVTG for an exciting evening of ghostlore in Historic Downtown Bethlehem! Our costumed guides will lead you by lantern through the unique and fascinating ghostlore of the area.
Reviewed 3 November 2010

The tour was very good and our guide was very knowlegable. I learned a lot of history of Bethlehem that I did not know about, even though I grew up here. The ghost stories were fun to hear about and spooky too.

1  Thank Shufflez10

Reviewed 12 October 2010

It was nice weather, an early October evening.The tour guide had a beautiful 17th century gown on, which added to the atmosphere of this tour, as well as the lantern she was carrying. The group was small enough, perhaps 15 or so. Then we took a leisurely walk through downtown Bethlehem. We stopped at about 10 points of interest. What impressed me most, however, was the tour guides thorough knowledge of history pertaining to the early Moravian settlement here in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. This went back to a most thorough knowledge of the very founding fathers themselves; George Washington, Lafayette, Benjamin Franklin - individuals who regularly slept here in this city back then. Of course, included in all of this was the crux of the matter. Not only did the guide have a thorough knowledge of history, she was also very well versed in the supposed hauntings that linger even to this very day. Some of these stories must be true as well!
Mark F. Traupman

1  Thank MarkTraupman
Reviewed 18 September 2010

I was abit apprehensive about this tour, but after the experience of doing it, I give it a big thumbs up!! The guide was very knowledgeable about the history and folklore in Bethlehem. I have lived here all my life and didn't know half the things we were told that night. I highly recommend this tour. It is great to do as a group.

2  Thank yasky55
Reviewed 17 September 2010

First of all, the website is extremely helpful. It contains pretty much every piece of information you could need or want to make your tour a good one. From wearing comfortable shoes to bringing your receipt as your ticket, the website clears up everything. We had no questions going in and were pleased to find our guide waiting for us outside the coffee shop (that shop is closed for repairs right now). We had a good sized group, but we left on time after everyone signed a waiver. The tour itself....wow. I have lived in the area for a long time but learned stuff that I never knew. My husband checked on some of the facts afterward and sure enough, they were spot on. The ghost information is fascinating as well especially because the stories aren't the same old tired stores published in books or regurgitated time and time and time again. This tour was fresh and unique, and the delivery was exceptional. This tour will not disappoint!

1  Thank CaseyM60