“Dinner before Blast Furnace Blues Festival”

Stefano's Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 399 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Found this great Italian Restaurant near our hotel. A great dining experience. My wife had the "My Decisions" Salad with Shrimp. This is a great choice, as you select what you want in the salad. I had the Pappardelle Special, which was also great. We also shared a bottle of wine.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I eat at this restaurant nearly every time that I visit the Lehigh Valley. The appetizers are a delicious treat. I highly recommend the eggplant with fresh mozzarella, tomato and the balsamic reduction. You will not be disappointed! The fried mozzarella is also quite tasty and worth trying. As usual, I had the eggplant parmigiana with spaghetti. The portion was generous and I had enough left over for lunch another day. The platter came with a fresh salad. The red wine vinegarette was excellent and flavorful. Stefano’s also has a gelato case. Give it a try. Just like the platters- you get a nice portion. Overall, it was a really nice and enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The bread was a low-quality one and the dipping sauce was tasteless.We ordered 2 kinds of sautéed calamari, one in a white wine and garlic sauce, the other in marinara. The calamari were tender and beautifully cooked. One person had the fried calamari, which were just average. The so-called marinara sauce consisted of a few canned tomatoes strewn across the squid. the white wine sauce was much better, marred only by the copious amounts of food service prepared garlic, which had lost much of its garlic flavor and tasted of the storage liquid.
One of our party of 4 ordered a main course that featured homemade pasta. The pasta itself was very good. I ordered a sausage, tomato, red pepper and spinach pizza which had one of the best pizza crusts I’ve ever eaten, very thin and delicious. Except for the ubiquitous canned garlic and a somewhat tasteless red pepper, it was excellent, full of cheese and very well-flavored. I would go back for the pizza and request fresh garlic. My husband ordered a veal parmigiana, which was easily the worst meal of our party. The thickly breaded meat may indeed have been veal, but it had the texture, appearance and taste of ground-up veal reengineered to appear as a veal cutlet, which may have explained the low price.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Food was fresh and amazing! Large portions and Hand made pastas and gelato. Service was attentive and friendly. Definitely going back

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018

From the initial contact with the host, to the last part of the meal. the entire staff is extremely gracious.
One of the guests requested an item not on the menu. Our waitress said " no problem" and it arrived cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: January 2018