All reviewsroom was cleanbasic placelow costcracker barrelroom keygood nights sleepwaffle houseno elevatornice poolofficeirmarateshurricane
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Room was small they sold all the other rooms and had one room left when I called they say 87 dollars got there and it was a one bed room very tiny room for 101 after enduring what i did with irma i was not happy with the results during my stay. I was very upset that they tried to get me for my money because they knew all other hotels for that night were booked.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I give the people at the Bradenton I75 Days Inn a review of 5 for their awesome concern for their quests during the evacuation from us southerners. They boarded up the side of the motel that was going to get the harshest winds. They had the breakfast so we didn't have to worry. When we checked in they advised us that if they were ordered to evacuate we would have to leave.. However, they had numerous elderly people from a nearby trailer park and asked it we would stay long enough to help with them. They were thinking ahead.

Room Tip: We weren't there for pleasure. We were happy with our room on the 2nd floor.
1  Thank BetsyRoss4116
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were evacuated during Hurricane Irma and when we. arrived at the hotel we had a reservation they had closed so I checked the nearby Days Inn and they found us a room . It was small but contained everything we needed .The front desk people were so helpful and nice . I would not hesitate to stay here again.

1  Thank Mmmgr2
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Hotel was fine. Room was a little small but spotless. A great vqlue and a great location. Staff was very friendly and considerate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very nice hotel. While a little hard to find from I-75, it was worth it. Nice pool, new beds, clean, friendly. Breakfast looked nice, however, I didn't eat since it was a lot of carbs (I am diabetic). What I liked about the location is that it is in walking distance to several restaurants so that when I parked my car I didn't have to get back in it until I needed to leave. They also offer smoking and non smoking rooms and are a pet friendly facility. They also fall under the Wyndham Rewards Program so that means they should be a good quality hotel, which they are. I will be making more trips to the Bradenton,FL area and will be staying at this facility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family