“Excellent chi town pizza”

Fratello's Chicago Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratello's Chicago Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 632 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Fratello's Chicago Pizzeria is locally owned and operated. Dine In, Carry Out, Delivery and Catering. Fresh Soup & Salad Bar stocked daily. Join us at Bar Fratello's to watch live sports on our 21 TVs and enjoy terrific daily drink specials, including many craft beers. Daily Happy Hour. Buzztime Trivia, Poker & Games.
Reviewed 27 April 2017

For first timers it was truly a
Great experience John and staff bent over backwards to make us feel welcome.
We will return again to show our support.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Mary Kathleen M

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We have been to this pizza restaurant 4 times now and had the same deep-dish pizza every time. Twice, the pizza was great and twice the pizza was terrible. One time the crust was totally under done. The last time, the crust was so hard that we banged it on the table when the manager came around. When it is good---it is good. When it is bad--don't pay.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank MickeyD777
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We decided to try the pizza with neighbors and had a deep dish pizza for them and a thin crust pizza for hubby and self. They weren't very fond of their deep dish and I couldn't blame them. It looked like it had a can of tomato pieces added to the topping and neither looked nor tasted great.

The New York style was quite good with tomatoes cheese and sausage.

It was a typical pizza place and I would go back for their thin crust pizza

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Food was tasty and hot. Lots to choose from on salad bar. No pizza was on bar. Only received a small piece of a type of apple pastry for dessert. Server was friendly. A little pricey, but would go back.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Larry M
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed ordering the four cheese Asiago Ravioli. It was smothered in a smoked bacon cream sauce. All I could taste was a heavy smoked taste. What a waste. The taste of the cheese stuffing was undetectable. I really screwed up ordering a white wine with this recipe. If they had left the smoked bacon out, it would have likely been nice. They said the bacon was pancetta, but it didn't have the flavor of pancetta which is spicy, not heavily smoked. The sauce was not described on the menu, or I wouldn't have ordered it. When I returned the ravioli, it came back with a bland marinara sauce that didn't do the ravioli justice, so I just ate the ravioli. The manager assured me that I was the only one who ever didn't like the dish. Probably should have ordered pizza, but likely won't return. The ravioli cost $15, for reference.

Date of visit: March 2017