“Cold food”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #32 of 38 Quick Bites in Bradenton
Description: At Wendy's in Bradenton, FL we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Bradenton, FL hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The service was ok, the place was clean enough but the food was cold.
We had Dave's burgers with cheese and they were just about edible as they were luke warm. The fries were ok. However, the hot coffee was not hot, nor even warm, not even tepid just cold.
Overall the meal was truly poor and deserves the lowest rating.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Clean consistent chain, good burgers and fries and specials. Best to look for specials for deals. Very good

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After a nightmare at McDonald's on 15th street, I went to Wendy's on Manatee.
The restaurant was very clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful.
I had a coupon from the app and the transaction. Went smoothly.
I had a special request for my sandwich. And it was prepared PERFECTLY!!
The drink machine was being serviced, but the staff was proactive in giving me the soft drink I wanted at the counter at the time I ordered.
VERY good service!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This place is always clean, good food, good service, good prices. It's never too busy, and there is always lots of seating in the dining room. It's my favorite Wendy's in Bradenton.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

enjoyed our stop here- staff was busy,but very friend;y. clean restaurant. Had our order prepped up correctly in a timely manner.

Date of visit: August 2017