“Forgettable”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My mother ordered salmon and asked that it be cooked well done. When it came it was practically raw so we had to send it back. When she got her fish back it was tasteless. They never offered to take it off of our bill or offer a dessert. I was very disappointed that she had to sit there and watch my husband and I eat while she waited for her fish to cook. Especially since she specifically asked that it be cooked through. My Caesar salad with spring was only ok. The shrimp was good but the Caesar dressing was very bland.

Date of visit: April 2018
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Rebecca,

This is not how we wanted your visit to go. If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

What a bargain!!
Delicious steak (cooked to order), baked potato (or sweet potato), soft drink (or beer) for $9.99.
DELICIOUS meal and EXCELLENT service!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We made a call in "reservation" and were seated right away. The issue at seating was they wanted my Mother and her walker to sit at a table and that was not the best option for her so we asked for a booth and they accommodate us. The staff needs a little orientation in this area. Out waiter was polite but not terribly friendly. The food was good although their Caesar salad is not as tasty as it used to be.
Our steaks came out exact to how we ordered.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Five in our party. One ordered crab cake, two ordered prime rib, and two ordered 6 oz filet with lobster tail. All of us were well satisfied with our orders. Filets were cooked correctly and had no waste. Lobster size wasn't huge, but very tasty. Of our side dishes, one order didn't pan out - the macaroni & cheese dish was dry and tasteless. Otherwise the bake potatoes, salads, and main dish were fine.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Excited about taking my wife and two friends over for a good steak dinner on Feb 14th and was very, very disappointed. We live across the road from this Outback and have been to the restaurant several times; it is hit or miss for a good steak dinner. We all ordered top of the menu steaks and three of us ordered lobster. First they ran out of baked potatoes around 6:30pm.... on the busiest day of their year, come on! We took it as a no biggie and moved on. I ordered steak and lobster, ordering a filet mignon. I believe the menu has a picture of what to expect. I retired from foodservice after 36 1/2 years and grew up in a family involved in the food business forever so I do speak with some degree of knowledge. What I got was anything but what the menu depicted, it was not a filet mignon and a decent lobster tail. The shriveled up, tasteless, two bite of "lobster" was a sham. I don't know who cuts their meat but the guy needs to be fired; the steak was not a filet mignon, did not taste like a filet mignon and I feel like I threw my money away. And I am only speaking about my meal. We will not be back taking another chance on a bad deal. Our server was very good and the only bright spot of the evening.

Date of visit: February 2018