“Yummiest Ham ever! ”
Review of Honey Baked Ham

Honey Baked Ham
Ranked #210 of 621 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I had never been here before and had friends and family rave about the sandwiches so of course I had to go. Omg amazing ! I'm coming back in a few weeks so guess where I'm going to get my holiday ham?!
Yummiest food and at a good price. Great guy behind the counter and the friendliest cleanest place.

I'll be ordering soon for pick up.

I had the brown/wheat bread with ham and turkey with cheese toasted and with the salad bits - love the honey mustard dressing mmmmm.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Service was quick, efficient & very courteous. I was there for a ham & maple glazed
turkey take out. Sure, they are a bit more expensive than the regular grocery stores, but the quality of their meats are always a cut above the chain stores. I like to splurge every once & awhile and these meats are worth it .

Reviewed 18 December 2015

if you need a holiday ham this is the place, reserve early. They do have sandwiches available and drinks available also tables at this location.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

It isn't very practical to labor in the kitchen for a Thanksgiving meal for 2, so we opted for a delicious boneless ham and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes from this Honey Baked Ham location. We picked up our meal 2 days prior, and the restaurant was busy but not out-of-control. They had clearly designated one door for "enter" and the other for "exit" to keep customers moving expediently. They were well-stocked with everything one could want for their holiday feast; I even picked up an extra pack of wheat dinner rolls. Everything was easy-to-prepare and delicious. There is no better ham than a Honey Baked Ham. Everyone should trust their holiday meals to Honey Baked Ham, and spend more time just enjoying their loved ones.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Everything they sell is quality and it shows. Sides are excellent too. You can bring home a dinner which is much closer to home made than a Boston market. Service was excellent,
they want to make customer happy.