“Generic”
Review of Golden Wok

Golden Wok
Ranked #207 of 625 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Nothing special, everything taste the same. No pride in their cuisine what so ever. Asked for extra spicy and it’s totally plane. Not worth wasting a cheat day over. Can’t even use proper boxes to separate food...

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Chinese restaurants are, I believe, very hard to review since everybody's opinion is based on that chinese restaurant they remember from childhood, back home or somewhere else. I'm no different. That's the reason I gave this place a 3 out of 5. If I was measuring it on food quality alone, I would have rated it 2 out of 5. They get an extra point just for being a chinese restaurant. Now, back to the food. My bride and I ordered sesame beef, the house special fried rice, a shrimp roll and a pork egg role. Everything was a long time coming and service was generally awful. Perhaps this was due to being Xmas and staff was probably short. The beef was coated with something unknown and tasted like it was deep fried. Covered with some mysterious brown sauce and served with some undercooked broccoli. No onions. No mushrooms. Little taste. The house special fried rice wasn't any better. Not much flavor. The two egg rolls were simply bad. If anyone know of a really good chinese restaurant in Bradenton, please tell me. I'm still looking.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Family vacation to AMI, family member in rehab near Blake and found Golden Wok searching Trip Advisor...sweet reviews so not going redundant here. Generals chik, lo mein, & Singapore shrimp, eggrolls were tremendous. Also, this place is CLEAN...:-) just freekin spotless! When they're not slammed, they consider delivering to AMI.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We ordered carry out and the food was excellent. The people were friendly and very nice. We been going to the same Chinese place for over 30 years up in Illinois. We been trying to fine one in Bradenton. We thought we would never find one as good as our old restaurant.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

A bit further from AMI but worth the trip! Fast, friendly and delicious. Nice selection. Ordered take out and was still hot on return to AMI. Very reasonable prices. Only 4 tables for dine in.