“Great house and location”
Welcome to Bayview Retreat! Main Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Wow! What a View!
Welcome to Bayview Retreat!
Main Living Area
Flat Screen TV for all to Enjoy!
Living Room Leads to Patio/Pool
Great View While Relaxing in Pool
Rear of House
Your Private Dock Just Off the Patio
Located just off Manatee Avenue
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Governor3...
Roswell, Georgia
“Great house and location”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Great house and location. Very much enjoyed the private view from the bay (especially wildlife like pelicans, cranes, and jumping fish). The neighborhood seemed very friendly and appreciate a gentleman who warned us about seasonal vultures that would circle in numbers. Besides that occasional issue, the house and location
was fantastic :)

Wendy B
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Fantastic vacation home!”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The house is much more than the pictures show... warm pool, very private, close to lots of places. Best ever

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
23 Dec 2016
Wendy,
Thank you for the great review! We're so glad that you and your party enjoyed your stay in Bayview Retreat. We appreciate your business and we hope you come back and stay with us again soon!
The Coastal Cottages AMI Team!
Herbie D
“Awesome”
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

As soon as we walked in I said "Man we are going to have to come here next year. The house was bigger and better than we expected. The only bad thing was the nats eat us alive. Fishing was awesome.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
thomsclan...
Bedworth, United Kingdom
“A realy nice place”
Reviewed 13 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We picked from the Internet for the wonderful view over Palma Sola Bay and it was everthing we hoped for. Spent a lot of time emulating Otis Redding, yes you got it Sittin on the dock. While there we saw mullet jumping, Ospreys fishing and dolphins swimming all just outside the back door. Or you could view them from the pool just as easily. Now to be honest I have stayed in better equipped properties in the area over the years but the property contains all the basics for a great holiday. It's well equipped with games a jigsaws and the like but you would do well to find them, part of the lounge suite is an otterman and they are inside there. Which brings me nicely onto my next point information about the area, this is the only place I have stayed in in the area that was not awash with brochures for everything that is going on in the area, I know the letting agents have a portal but we found it conflicted with the owners information in the property and was focuses on AMI when there is so much more in the area. I would have been happier if the place was equipped with a safe and as an ex policeman I think the general security of the property could do with a second look. I will be very specific to the agents about this. No reading materials in the property so for those who follow me I have left a pile of the books my wife and I got through while Sittin on the dock. None of this is bad though just little pointers to help those that follow. We have realy enjoyed our stay and I am sure those that follow will love the place. We never use the same place twice, life's too short but I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view was spectacular
Liked least: Nothing not to like
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gary T
“Very relaxing and great view of the bay.”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Enjoyed relaxing by the pool and watching dolphins. Very convenient location to Bradenton, Sarasota, and beaches.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing