“My chicken go to restaurant”

Basil's Flame Broiled Chicken
Ranked #181 of 625 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I love Basils! I always get the same thing.....2 piece white, mashed potatoes and salad with creamy italian! Yummm. Add the sweat tea with lemon and I'm set! One of my favorites!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

This is a local rotisserie chicken/Greek restaurant in a strip mall. Chicken was pretty good and the staff was very friendly. Inexpensive as well.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to get good grilled chicken, ribs, and gyros. Their chicken salad is one of the best too. I have not had a bad dish here yet in the many years they have been in business. The desserts are very good as well, baklava is a traditional favorite.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

$16 for a full slab of fall off the bone baby back ribs that were very, very good makes this a great find. The gyro was as good as I've ever had and my daughter had the chicken fajita wrap that was so good also. The sides were not my favorite part of the meal, but hey, they're just sides. Although, my wife thought the mashed potatoes were great. It was so clean, every part of it, service line, pop (soda) area, dining room. I spoke with the owner before we left and let him know how much we enjoyed it. We will definitely be back before we head back to Ohio.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

These places have gone down hill. The chickens are smaller. The salads have less stuff in them and cheaper ingredients. It's only iceberg lettuce with onions, maybe 2 olives and cheap no flavor feta cheese. Most of the places have kids behind the counter and they obviously don't care.