“Smoky, dinghy and pure bar experience!”
Review of InCahoots Pub

InCahoots Pub
Ranked #256 of 621 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 30
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Not kid friendly. Dimly lit and the smell of stale cigarettes fill your nose as you enter, but hthe beer is ice cold with a good selection on tap, the wings are WAYYY better than the average bar food, the Nathan's hot dog comes with extras that make it a treat to eat and Jesse at the bar will make you feel at home. I felt the love...after a few beers!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Wow - I don't think I have ever had a drink that strong anywhere else in my life. Atmosphere is great, but people can smoke in there so I needed to shower immediately after I got back at 3 AM. Karaoke is a riot and the crowd was a good mix.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We discovered In Cahoot's one day quite by accident & decided to give it a try, lucky choice! Best wings ever, nice and chubby and juicy, nothing like those sauced splinters so many places serve these days. I love an old-fashioned flat-top burger, and that's what I got, cooked to perfection. The staff is terrific, efficient & friendly. We have been back several times, and if we didn't live 'way the heck across town we would be there a lot more often.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

This place is a smokers type bar so I wasn't aware they had food. If you like to smoke when you drink you will be happy there. Its a local kind of place and I think the regulars know each other and frequent it often.It appears to be popular as its been there several years now.