“Good but not great”

Ranked #192 of 630 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 16
Cuisines: Colombian, Mexican, Peruvian, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: sabor Latino Restaurant has a variety of dishes from Colombia, Peru, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Honduras. We strive and quality meats and Sea food, All dishes are made fresh.
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Looked into the restaurant since it seemed good but it was not so great. The food and price were good but the food portion and customer service were a no-no.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Visited for dinner. I had the Bandeja Cataracha which I was told was from Honduras. It was very good service was great and the beer was cold. Definitely will return on future trips to Bradenton.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I had the Bandeja Catracha... grilled steak, fried eggs, pork skins, sausage, rice and beans, sweet plantains, and 2 thin burritos! Steak was perfectly seasoned, pork skins were beautifully cooked, eggs over the rice and beans was delicious!!! Plantains were the perfect "dessert"!! I'm so glad I tried this place! I will go back again and again to try their other menu items!!! The amount of food I got was perfect for the price. The waitress immediately welcomed me and my food was ready very quickly!!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The food is good the people are friendly and the place is relaxing please if you want good food go there you wont regret it

Reviewed 24 January 2016

What do you say about a place like this? The food tasted pretty good until we got to the 2nd piece of chicken. When we lifted up the first piece of chicken we saw underneath that they had breaded and fried up the pad that comes under the raw chicken and served it to us. We had gotten take out, so then we had to throw all of the food away. They had arranged it carefully to look good, so we wouldn't notice until we got home.

Until we saw that we thought the food was pretty good, but we can never go back there. The whole experience was slightly horrifying and whomever gave us our food had to know.

3  Thank unclewilly