Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
USD 126*
USD 114*
USD 148*
USD 67*
All reviewschris searscracker barrelmanager chriscortez roadnice hotelwafflesthe general managershopping and restaurantscomfortable bedshot breakfastwould definitely stay here againeasy accessfree breakfastconvenient locationexcellent staythe breakfast areawould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We travel often for pleasure trips, this was one of the cleanest friendliest hotels/cruise trip so far we have been on Debbie Harri the evening front desk clerk so friendly, always working and ready to answer questions!!!!!! Chris Sears takes his manager duties very serious and is proud of his property

Room Tip: King rooms have plenty of room for a couple.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have to thank Carla for the great assistance for getting me the last room for that night. She was accurate and quick, always smiling. When I came in there was a warm and welcoming athmosphere. She has excellent skills in English, Spanisch and Portuguese (Brazil) language. I'm pleased to recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always take rooms away from the elevators, no matter at which hotel
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. The rates were a little lower than other hotels in the area, so wasn't sure what to expect. The breakfast area décor was quite striking and the breakfast selections were varied and delicious. The room was clean and quiet and the beds comfortable. The staff were helpful with suggestions for dinner and checkout was a breeze. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2017

My family had several rooms at this Best Western so we could have my Mother's Memorial st a nearby Church. The Front Desk was very accommodating putting us in adjacent rooms on the same floor. We enjoyed the breakfasts together and were able to gather together between the multiple events. As a handicapped person, I felt the hotel was easy to maneuver. The housekeeping staff was also very accommodating to our needs. Loved the A/C unit was quiet and effective. Also appreciated that Cracker Barrel was right next door and within walking distance. This is our second stay here and we would definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I travel with a very discriminating wife when it comes to hotels. I won't mention who she won't stay with, but it is a long list. I reserved this room as we were in town helping my parents move into another home so it was a relaxation point and sleep site for us for three nights. While not brand new, it appears well maintained and was clean. I read where a couple folks had issues with a leak or something, but we didn't have any of that, it was very comfortable. For the time of year, snow bird season, the cost was reasonable. I will also echo others that the staff on site was friendly and recommended places to eat and freely gave directions to stores and such that we looked for. A little off the beaten path behind a Cracker Barrel, which we ate at one night, it was quiet even though we were very near Cortez road. Be fore warned however, as you travel down Cortez trying to find the hotel, look for the Cracker Barrel and it will be right behind it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side seem a little quieter, our king bed was comfortable and the HVAC had ample cooling power.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple