“Great stop for donuts!”
Review of Dunkin Donuts

Dunkin Donuts
Ranked #274 of 622 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was making an early Sunday morning donut run! I had never been in this Dunkin'. The place was very clean with very friendly personnel. I was attended by a woman with a big smile. The donuts were fresh and my impression was VERY positive for this store.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Nice new store and selection. Coffee and doughnuts are fresh. Good parking and drive through on main street

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The employees were very nice! They went above and beyond for us, making recommendations and preparing our drinks. The drinks were above average for Dunkin'- they certainly put care into our order.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good coffee and good donuts.....say no more! We just missed out by 1 day for national donut day giveaway!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Stopped for breakfast one morning and wanted asked for a sausage egg and cheese croissant with no egg. What I got was a egg and sausage croissant. Really you had 1 job and it was a simple order at that. Also I would recommend that if you purchase a bottle of soda, make sure it hasn't been opened prior to leaving the store as mine was (not placing blame on DD for this just making a recommendation)